Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Joke] What do you call a monarchy with king instead of a queen?

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Brutal monarch pill

BrazilianSigma is shitting her diaper

Menarche (/mɪˈnɑːrkiː/ mi-NAR-kee; Greek: μήν mēn "month" + ἀρχή arkhē "beginning") is the first menstrual cycle, or first menstrual bleeding, in female humans.
Had to look this up but I still don't get the punchline?

i don't get it

The queen is a dictator

I wish I could tell the best joke of the Portuguese language to you guys but I would have to explain the pun so it wouldn't be as funny.

I wish I could tell the best joke of the Portuguese language to you guys but I would have to explain the pun so it wouldn't be as funny.
You can still tell us

I love paying taxes towards the queen

You can still tell us
Ok here it goes:

O que que o preto tem mais que o branco? (What does the black person has more than the white person?)

A: tem mais é que se foder (they deserve to get fucked - "tem mais é que" literally means "has more than that", but it's an expression that means "deserves to...").

I don't hate blacks at all but this is a genius pun and I laugh every single time I think of it.

Ok here it goes:

O que que o preto tem mais que o branco? (What does the black person has more than the white person?)

A: tem mais é que se foder (they deserve to get fucked - "tem mais é que" literally means "has more than that", but it's an expression that means "deserves to...").

I don't hate blacks at all but this is a genius pun and I laugh every single time I think of it.
Do Brazilians speak Portuguese or Spanish?

Are Brazilians still considered Hispanic/Latin/Spanish?
I'm not sure. Whenever I see the term "Hispanic", it usually means those mostly white but with some Native American mix people, usually from Mexico. In Brazil, except for the northern regions, native blood is not very prevalent, it's more European and African.
Brilha muito no Corinthians.

I'm not sure. Whenever I see the term "Hispanic", it usually means those mostly white but with some Native American mix people, usually from Mexico. In Brazil, except for the northern regions, native blood is not very prevalent, it's more European and African.

No wonder Brazilian tribes look black and Sepultura look white

Bruno Fernandes