Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [joint] A traditional marriage and beta-providing is seen as being a "creep" in 2021 / going after women in their 20s when you're 40 is now pedophilia

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
join thread

i've lately been noticing this trend

a traditional marriage where the man provides for the family, while the woman raises the kids, is now seen as predatory behavior, where the woman is seen as a prisoner

also, I've been noticing a trend where any man who goes after women in their 20s (not even 18 or 19) are now labeled as creeps who are dating someone who could be their daughter

both of these trends piss me the fuck off, and they probably piss of the fbi agents too if they have normal human brains

Terrible. Older men (25-35) and younger women (15-22) used to be the norm decades ago and now society treats it like an abomination. This hysteria grew as feminism made its space into Western society. Really makes you think.

Nothing makes sense anymore, how is taking care of your own children oppression and slavery. Only thing that they consider empowering is whoring stuff.

those marriages are very rare now so it's not surprising that they get attacked, they have become freakish occurences in a mad world

our grandparents had age differences of like 5-10 years but now the normie age difference is just 3 years, this means you will almost never escape a bad youth by making money or whatever, you will only ever romance the same sluts that rejected you in highschool

We should kill feminists(in amensia):feelsEhh:

those marriages are very rare now so it's not surprising that they get attacked, they have become freakish occurences in a mad world

our grandparents had age differences of like 5-10 years but now the normie age difference is just 3 years, this means you will almost never escape a bad youth by making money or whatever, you will only ever romance the same sluts that rejected you in highschool
3 YEARS ALSO IN THE OTHER FUCKIG DIRECTION OLDER WOMAN YOUNGER CHAD

ITS ALL A FUCKING POWER PLAY

in 2040 it will be the norm where absolute desolate 40 year old women are dating down if they "accept" a 25 year old chad

its now a joke

and now im calling bulshit in real life to these zoomer clowns
im literally avoided at work because i clown all the time the pathetic zoomers and their narci self centred feminist angle

3 YEARS ALSO IN THE OTHER FUCKIG DIRECTION OLDER WOMAN YOUNGER CHAD

ITS ALL A FUCKING POWER PLAY

in 2040 it will be the norm where absolute desolate 40 year old women are dating down if they "accept" a 25 year old chad
i've witnessed 26 year old men with no kids marrying 30 year old single moms, it happens
its now a joke

and now im calling bulshit in real life to these zoomer clowns
im literally avoided at work because i clown all the time the pathetic zoomers and their narci self centred feminist angle
based AF

Plain and simple: Certain people (who shall remain unnamed) have won and have successfully taught generations that right is wrong and wrong is right.
The hard thing is acknowledging it, the only thing you can have hope for is a single individual, in a small circle of male friends/likeminded individuals or within your passions/interests you can find the only thing that makes life worthwhile as a subchad, this society is irrversibly broken, all those who knew a world without their interference are dead or will be within the next years, only perverted anti-culture is known by most that belong to the new generations.
Nothing makes sense anymore, how is taking care of your own children oppression and slavery. Only thing that they consider empowering is whoring stuff.
They just taught people lies. All of the shit about oppression/unhappiness in the traditional family is something that was constructed decades after the period was over and after those who lived during that time were either dead or unable to defend themselves against these baseless accusations.

Last edited:
Terrible. Older men (25-35) and younger women (15-22) used to be the norm decades ago and now society treats it like an abomination. This hysteria grew as feminism made its space into Western society. Really makes you think.
Because feminism is lead by ugly fat post-wall roasties who are jealous younger women are competing with them for aging Chads.

Exactly this :(

Plain and simple: Certain people (who shall remain unnamed) have won and have successfully taught generations that right is wrong and wrong is right.
The hard thing is acknowledging it, the only thing you can have hope for is a single individual, in a small circle of male friends/likeminded individuals or within your passions/interests you can find the only thing that makes life worthwhile as a subchad, this society is irrversibly broken, all those who knew a world without their interference are dead or will be within the next years, only perverted anti-culture is known by most that belong to the new generations.

They just taught people lies. All of the shit about oppression/unhappiness in the traditional family is something that was constructed decades after the period was over and after those who lived during that time were either dead or unable to defend themselves against these baseless accusations.

the USA fought on the wrong side

Because feminism is lead by ugly fat post-wall roasties who are jealous younger women are competing with them for aging Chads.

There's nothing more to it than that. They want to re-engineer society so that foids get maximal utility out of their youthful sexuality but don't get to feel bad for losing that quality.

There's nothing more to it than that. They want to re-engineer society so that foids get maximal utility out of their youthful sexuality but don't get to feel bad for losing that quality.
Yeah, as FDS roasties say it's all about "maximum female benefit" at the expense of men. This is and has always been the true goal of feminism, they are just the only ones who admit it.

It's like playing rock, paper, scissors with someone who always gets to go second. No matter what there's no way to win unless you're Chad.

this means you will almost never escape a bad youth by making money or whatever, you will only ever romance the same sluts that rejected you in highschool
my generation is fully of extremely shitty women. I don't want them. I just wish i had older women like from 90s and before.

join thread

i've lately been noticing this trend

a traditional marriage where the man provides for the family, while the woman raises the kids, is now seen as predatory behavior, where the woman is seen as a prisoner

also, I've been noticing a trend where any man who goes after women in their 20s (not even 18 or 19) are now labeled as creeps who are dating someone who could be their daughter

both of these trends piss me the fuck off, and they probably piss of the fbi agents too if they have normal human brains
SHUT UP YOU FUCKING PEDOPHILE IM GONNA KILL YOU :soy:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back