Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Johnny Depp is a living proof that life as a male is torture

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
Man is successful, popular, wealthy, he's also clever and know how to be detached from the word whatever the fuck is happening.

And still, a foid tried to lawsuit rape him, beat him and take a dump in his bed.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GShctSD8HNg

I don't feel bad for him

You retards just like to live in this fanatasy that chad gets everything handed to him on a silver platter and gets away with everything which is far from the truth. The real privileged ones are women.

You retards just like to live in this fanatasy that chad gets everything handed to him on a silver platter and gets away with everything which is far from the truth. The real privileged ones are women.
True that. But chad is still high up on the ladder

Based GrAY

Yeah, then again where pretty much bottom of the barrel. Wouldn't hurt being in the middle tbh

Okay, but Johnny depps idea of hell is still a far better time than my idea of hell.

I dont really give a damn about a rich old chad. Fuck him and fuck Amber Heard

He was such a beta, I dont say he should have hit back (Bcs you will fucking lose instantly in court).

The moment a bitch shows sign that she violent, get the fuck out of there. Bitch was too much of a pussy, he even fucking married her.

He was such a beta, I dont say he should have hit back (Bcs you will fucking lose instantly in court).

The moment a bitch shows sign that she violent, get the fuck out of there. Bitch was too much of a pussy, he even fucking married her.
Retard was just bluepilled and thought she genuinely liked him, and not for his cash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back