Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JohnDoe and based_meme are infiltrators and should be banned

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
@JohnDoe @based_meme harassed. me spam,spammed my threads, stalked me like creepy homosexuals and refused to stop after I told them quite it several times. Apparently based_meme is too ‘special’ to disable the instant notification when someone comments in a thread you commented on feature, or 5hat was his excuse for continually crying for me in a thread here I told him to Stop talking to me repeatedly. The inspect element thread against John Doe was made out of frustration from his continued spamming of my threads over a span of months. The rules of posting that in the Longueuil are unclear as I and others have made similar threads before with no bans

Last edited:
Anyone who harasses you is based af. Thanks for making this thread now I found two good users

you are the main character aren't you

these are like the most incel users you could've named. if you want to ban old users, ban @shii410 or @WØLF :feelsdevil:

Anyone who harasses you is based af. Thanks for making this thread now I found two good users
Based. The 2 users in question are literally some of the chillest users here
these are like the most incel users you could've named. if you want to ban old users, ban @shii410 or @WØLF :feelsdevil:

I hate everyone better than me.​

Face Forehead Cheek Pink Nose Head Chin Illustration Skin Clip art Human Cartoon Line Jaw Organ

Based. The 2 users in question are literally some of the chillest users here

I hate everyone better than me.​

Face Forehead Cheek Pink Nose Head Chin Illustration Skin Clip art Human Cartoon Line Jaw Organ
Quiet down, dumb nigger monkey
77cd98

You still haven't figured out how the forum functions? :feelskek:

Here's another lesson: when you create a thread the default is to receive notifications whenever anyone posts.

Btw, I didn't spam shit, you lying schizo. I replied to the retarded post you made in @JohnDoe's thread.

Anyone who blows your faggot nigger face off with a shotgun and rapes your whore mother is based

Anyone who blows your faggot nigger face off with a shotgun and rapes your whore mother is based
Seethe harder, pal i can practically smell your estrogen from the screen

You still haven't figured out how the forum functions? :feelskek:

Here's another lesson: when you create a thread the default is to receive notifications whenever anyone posts.

Btw, I didn't spam shit, you lying schizo. I replied to the retarded post you made in @JohnDoe's thread.
Why are you such a retard? do you understand what preferences are? Do you understand that you can disable that function?you kept replying to me like a stalking faggot when I to Piss off.

Why are you such a retard? do you understand what preferences are? Do you understand that you can disable that function?you kept replying to me like a stalking faggot when I to Piss off.
YOU KEPT QUOTING ME AND REPLYING TO ME. OF COURSE, I'M GOING TO GET A NOTIFICATION AND POST BACK AND FORTH, YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS AND FUCK OFF WITH THESE THREADS.

YOU KEPT QUOTING ME AND REPLYING TO ME. OF COURSE, I'M GOING TO GET A NOTIFICATION AND POST BACK AND FORTH, YOU DUMB FUCKING FAGGOT. TAKE YOUR FUCKING MEDS AND FUCK OFF WITH THESE THREADS.
you replied first, I told you to piss off, and you kept replying, fuck off and kill yourself retard.

@Waco you know something? Nah, this forum is just like kids fighting... This is... i dont know words for this

100% stupidity

@Waco you know something? Nah, this forum is just like kids fighting... This is... i dont know words for this

100% stupidity
Cuz this forum is 12 year olds larping as 20 year olds

What is this thread about?

Tbh, I am fucking tired of the drama and these call-out threads that go on in this forum.

It's like every once in a while someone has to call each other out.

Deal with the conflicts you got into like a man and stop bringing the moderators into it. No one's going to be banned just because you asked. I've grown tired of seeing such threads. "This person should be banned because he did something I didn't like." Well, guess what? The world doesn't revolve around you, snowflake.

Raw footage of you letting me live rent free in your head after falling for some literal meme rumor from 2 years ago of me being 15

Giphy 2

Idek but apparently this autist is obsessed with me simply because he thinks I'm a youngcel. I've done literally nothing to this nigga yet he has it out against me
C92

you replied first, I told you to piss off, and you kept replying, fuck off and kill yourself retard.
This is why I replied in the first place in that other thread. You unironically posted in the thread telling OP to kill his family and himself, completely unprovoked, contributing absolutely nothing useful.

And yet you continue to post absolute garbage that adds nothing but pointless drama. The only one who needs to kill themselves is you.

This is why I replied in the first place in that other thread. You unironically posted in the thread telling OP to kill his family and himself, completely unprovoked, contributing absolutely nothing useful.

And yet you continue to post absolute garbage that adds nothing but pointless drama. The only one who needs to kill themselves is you.
Just report and ignore dude. No need to waste time with trolls.

Wrong you fucking retard. He was spamming insults in my threads for months. Your a an 80 iq abomination mouthbreather who has contributed nothing useful. And you continue to bark at me like the irritating chuanuha you are. Kill your self and take your bf JohnDoe with you

This is a forum, people can reply to whatever thread they want.

Just report and ignore dude. No need to waste time with trolls.
stfu You retarded faggot the trolls are him and JohnDoe. You don’t know what the fucks going on so butt out

@JohnDoe @based_meme harassed. me spam,spammed my threads, stalked me like creepy homosexuals and refused to stop after I told them quite it several times. Apparently based_meme is too ‘special’ to disable the instant notification when someone comments in a thread you commented on feature, or 5hat was his excuse for continually crying for me in a thread here I told him to Stop talking to me repeatedly. The inspect element thread against John Doe was made out of frustration from his continued spamming of my threads over a span of months. The rules of posting that in the Longueuil are unclear as I and others have made similar threads before with no bans
All I did was make a joke asking mods to rename him "gaycel" and posted the same joke twice on two different posts saying forum was better without people like him (on threads where he was talking about 2018/19 being better) :feelskek:

Wrong you fucking retard. He was spamming insults in my threads for months. Your a an 80 iq abomination mouthbreather who has contributed nothing useful. And you continue to bark at me like the irritating chuanuha you are. Kill your self and take your bf JohnDoe with you
Didn't know and don't care. I wasn't even here months. Your beef with him has no bearing or relation to my posts in reply to you in that thread.

But your dumb, neurotic ass acted like that should be universal knowledge in the forum and sperged out as a result.

Just fucking KEK.

Didn’t know and don’t care. I wasn't even here months. Your beef with him has no bearing or relation to my posts in reply to you in that thread.

But your dumb, neurotic ass acted like that should be universal knowledge in the forum and sperged out as a result.

Just fucking KEK.
Then don’t respond to my fucking comments you 75 iq waste of skin. “ muh notifications” stfu. Not an excuse You downie pig. Fuck off. me setting that nigger straight is none of your fucking business

Then don’t respond to my fucking comments you 75 iq waste of skin. “ muh notifications” stfu. Not an excuse You downie pig. Fuck off. me setting that nigger straight is none of your fucking business
All I did was make a joke asking mods to rename him "gaycel" and posted the same joke twice on two different posts saying forum was better without people like him (on threads where he was talking about 2018/19 being better) :feelskek:

me setting that nigger straight is none of your fucking business
That is literally what I'm saying. It's exactly none of my business, and I responded to you not being privy to your history with the guy, nor should you pretend you're important enough that everyone replying to you, anywhere on the forum, at any point, should be aware of everything going on with you here.

You are the exact combo of fucking retarded, neurotic, and narcissistic to make all of this legit entertainment at this point. :feelskek:

So, I recognize it can be hard to report multiple posts. If that's the case just dm a mod and link them, explaining the situation.

That is literally what I'm saying. It's exactly none of my business,
then you should have never responded to me I. The first place retard. I didn’t know who you are until you started insulting me. Retard. And if I’m so unimportant then why did you keep responding and go out of your way to report one of my threads? ( don’t respond their rhetorical questions just move on)

then you should have never responded to me I. The first place retard. I didn’t know who you are until you started insulting me. Retard. And if I’m so unimportant then why did you keep responding and go out of your way to report one of my threads? ( don’t respond their rhetorical questions just move on)
I'm all out of troll feed, boyo. Keep raging, though. Keep that fire alive.

:worryfeels: