Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy John Bercow (British MP) is openly a literal cuckold

• Thread starter Deleted member 1252
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1252

Parody Account
-
John Bercow (aka Bercuck), who used to be a British MP and the Speaker of the House of Commons (kinda like the British version of Congress), who famously made a name for himself by trying his best to block Brexit, has opened up about his equally famous promiscuous slut wife. She fucked many other men out in the open - one of which was his own COUSIN in his own HOUSE while his own kids (who are probably not biologically his) were running around. She also fucked a tattooed thug and threw in some BBC in for good measure, and she has been totally open about it, even going to the national tabloids teeheeing about it.

And get this - HE BLAMES HIMSELF FOR NOT BEING A “GOOD HUSBAND”™

These "rich and powerful men" never cease to amaze me

Bercow is pathetic

And what do you know, he's a manlet
3b23dd00 d319 11e9 bd5a d474551dbf38

When you go from owning a quarter of the earths territory to being an island the size of New York which elects literal cucks all in the course of 100 years

I´m so glad that Based Boris crushed libcucks. Can´t wait to see Trump decimating snowflakes in Murica :feelsPop:

I´m so glad that Based Boris crushed libcucks. Can´t wait to see Trump decimating snowflakes in Murica :feelsPop:
Trump is faggot cunt. Nigga refunded global health security. Corona Chan will slay Americans. Hopefully it kills enough to create a better world

John Bercow has a nice tie collection. Saw him IRL a few times.

Not even Labour either. It’s over for ukcels if even your conservatives are like this. Tbh it’s almost the same in the US, but a lot of people here are bible thumpers which is why we aren’t as bad yet

This guy used to be the speaker of the british goverment :feelsUnreal:

these are the kind of men who are against brexit

When you go from owning a quarter of the earths territory to being an island the size of New York which elects literal cucks all in the course of 100 years
Over for UKcels.

Over for UKcels.
UK is one of the most cucked countries I know. The british sluts love black cock. I think for the UK we could call it JBB. Bojo might look like a clown, but he is the last alpha male in British politics.

Best comment on the video: "The man is willing to let anyone take his wife, and he's willing to let anyone take his country."

Cucks gonna cuck

how can you not be a cuckold when even as a famous politician or billionaire you have absolutely zero fucking power over your foid unless thugmaxxed? welp I guess we just have to tolerate our aged whore wives cucking us with chad. yay feminism! vote left

Well a female queen and a puppet head female prime minister will do that to an empire

Owning the 3rd world to being owned by the 3rd word in 70 years

Fucking cuck world