Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jogging-maxxing

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
About to go run for a few hours since I've become quite fat. Who's with me? Let's do this shit. :dab::dab::dab:

You can't be truecel if you aren't thin, fat hides hidden potential.

Plus being fat makes you feel like total garbage. It's bad enough that we are TREATED like garbage, no reason to cuck ourselves into feeling that way. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

LET'S DO THAT SHIT

I do it a couple of times a week in excluded places to get my mind off of things. Anywhere from 45min to 1hr 45min each session.

But by the weekend hits, I'm rotting inside foodmaxxing. And my fat round asian face starts to come back.

I have a fast metabolism so I'm looking to lose 22+ lbs if I do this consistently for the next 6 weeks or so.

Bro niggas be jogger maxxing

Joggingmaxxing is legit. I usually go out a couple of times a week. Good exercise, it's free and you don't have to go to the gym and be mogged left, right and centre.

About to go run for a few hours since I've become quite fat. Who's with me? Let's do this shit. :dab::dab::dab:

Plus being fat makes you feel like total garbage. It's bad enough that we are TREATED like garbage, no reason to cuck ourselves into feeling that way. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

LET'S DO THAT SHIT

View attachment 534250
Just came back from a jog. It's always fun scaring cumskins through just existing, but if I stare at them while pronouncing my eyebrows, the reactions are all the motivation I need.

Joggingmaxxing is legit. I usually go out a couple of times a week. Good exercise, it's free and you don't have to go to the gym and be mogged left, right and centre.

How do you manage to enjoy jogging? I find it unbelievably boring

How do you manage to enjoy jogging? I find it unbelievably boring
Music. Yes I'm still here. Still need to charge my phone.

Shit I think I'm going through with this. Jogging every other day or something. It must feel amazing feeling peak all the time.

My loneliness has reached such an extent that I literally have no choice. It's either this or rope. All other copes are garbage.

Partially true. It's okay to be fat for oldcel truecels who already tried everything and now are getting fat because they ldar

I used to jog a lot, but jogging doesn't actually make you lose weight. I was fat when I started, 1 year later I was running 10km races and I was still fat. Losing weight is 99% diet, you can just sit on your ass all day it literally doesn't matter.

Jogging sucks if more than 40 pounds (20 kg) overweight.

Also I'm fasting so nah.

Music. Yes I'm still here. Still need to charge my phone.

Shit I think I'm going through with this. Jogging every other day or something. It must feel amazing feeling peak all the time.

My loneliness has reached such an extent that I literally have no choice. It's either this or rope. All other copes are garbage.

Good luck to you man

Ive never seen a sub-5 male jogging before in my life.

Fakecel trait Exhibit #343243243243243216546542

Been a very long time since i last went for a jog