Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Jogging is a good cope

Meus

Meus

Banned
-
It doesn't really make the loneliness go away but it floods your body with so many good chemicals that you care less about it.

I jogged for 2 hours and now I play video games. Rotting with vidya never felt so good.

I really should start jogging during some very early hours when theres no one outside.

@BummerDrummer

Cycling is too

i dont like jogging too much but i enjoy speed walking for long distances or just generally walking i walk generally for about 10 kms every day

I like to wear boots and jog with a stolen hammer and try to steal shotguns from white guys in pickup trucks.

weightlifting mogs, but yeah anything is better than rotting here all the time

It's probably the best cope since it's good for you. The longer you live the greater your chances of ascension are.

Jogging is sheer torture and hell for me. It makes me feel so much worse about everything in my life.

Doing all this work for nothing. girls still wont fuck me. fuck it. i might as well get fat

I develop a temporary god complex when i get runner's high. I feel as though I can take on the entire world and all my inhibitions and depressive thoughts vanish. I deeply feel the music I'm listening to and scream the lyrics aloud. When I still have the high I project a confident chad normie personality. The implications of achieving a runners high and becoming gratified causes me to wonder if chads and stacies have this kind of feeling of indestructibility permanently. For me, it is a temporary mindset which reverts back to beta inceldom when it wears off.

i have to admit that normal jogging releases more hormones in me compared to normal cycling but both are nice

I like cycling more tbh.

Exercising is the best anti-depressant, don’t let some cuckiatrist shove garbage SSRIs down ur throat

Joggers tend to have a very short life span.