Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Jogger knew better, mang

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
I was once at a gas station pumping gas when a stray jogger called out and walked towards my direction, mang.

I could’ve sworn he wanted something, but being the heat packer that I am, I merely slid my hands into my pockets and gripped my tool in preparation, all this in gta v, mang

Thats when he was all like, “oh, i was talking to them over there,” n shiet, mang :feelskek: :feelshaha:

But was he actually talking to them over there

But was he actually talking to them over there
Idk chico, he had crossed the street and was nowhere to be seen by the time I finished pumping gas, mang :feelshaha:

Idk chico, he had crossed the street and was nowhere to be seen by the time I finished pumping gas, mang :feelshaha:
You spooked the jogger so badly that he jogged across the street

You spooked the jogger so badly that he jogged across the street
Gotta turn the tables on joggers on the prowl for prey n shiet, mang:feelsthink:

Imagine how many low effort posts we would be spared of if that jogger had his own gun as well:cryfeels:
A man can only dream:feelsbadman:

More proof that ricemen are WINNING in 2023
We’re kinda like a rock bottom stock that has nowhere to go but up to stay in business, mang

We’re kinda like a rock bottom stock that has nowhere to go but up to stay in business, mang
:yes:

And ricemen stocks are the higest they've ever been in history. Even my sister wants a riceman ded fkn srs

:yes:

And ricemen stocks are the highest are the higest they've ever been in history
Rebounding from the catastrophic failure ever since the fall of the mongol empire, mang

Rebounding from the catastrophic failure ever since the fall of the mongol empire, mang
Not a historycel so this goes over my head. I should probably get into it but I have enough copes as it is, and hisotry was never really something that fascinated me inherently like it seems to do for a lot of low status men tbh
Rice men are pretty much white men
Idk if I'd take it THAT far

Not a historycel so this goes over my head. I should probably get into it but I have enough copes as it is, and hisotry was never really something that fascinated me inherently like it does for other low status men tbh

Idk if I'd take it THAT far
That was more or less the last time ricemen were truly taken seriously on a large scale n shiet, imo, mang

Where do you live bro? So we can link up and shoot some hoops if you know what I mean :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelshmm: I live in Louisiana bro
Keep instigating by urself n shiet like the typical jogger that you are, mang:feelsjuice:

i would be scared he might have an actual piece of his own tbh :forcedsmile:

mirin low inhib posturing though

i would be scared he might have an actual piece of his own tbh :forcedsmile:

mirin low inhib posturing though
My hand on the mine first = advantage for me, plus watching the hands, Chico :feelsthink:

That was more or less the last time ricemen were truly taken seriously on a large scale n shiet, imo, mang
I see. Lucky for you, the age of the golden bulls is coming. When Xi Jinping came to power a decade ago, China had just overtaken Japan to become the world's second largest economy. It has grown at a phenomenal pace since then. With an average annual growth rate of 6.7% since 2012, China has seen one of the fastest sustained expansions for a major economy in history.

Using the purchasing power parity measure, China's GDP passed the US GDP around 2014. Since then it has made the gap larger. Some copers seem to find it hard to accept that the US does not have the world's largest economy, but such is life.

The counterintelligence and economic espionage efforts emanating from the government of China and the Chinese Communist Party are a grave threat to the economic well-being and democratic values of Cuckmerica. Confronting this threat is the FBI's top counterintelligence priority.

I see. Lucky for you, the age of the golden bulls is coming. When Xi Jinping came to power a decade ago, China had just overtaken Japan to become the world's second largest economy. It has grown at a phenomenal pace since then. With an average annual growth rate of 6.7% since 2012, China has seen one of the fastest sustained expansions for a major economy in history.

Using the purchasing power parity measure, China's GDP passed the US GDP around 2014. Since then it has made the gap larger. Some copers seem to find it hard to accept that the US does not have the world's largest economy, but such is life.

The counterintelligence and economic espionage efforts emanating from the government of China and the Chinese Communist Party are a grave threat to the economic well-being and democratic values of Cuckmerica. Confronting this threat is the FBI's top counterintelligence priority.
Murikkka been cucking to ccpcels since 08, mang :feelsthink:

Murikkka been cucking to ccpcels since 08, mang :feelsthink:
FXGfQllXkAEoPUo.jpg