Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Jogger kills Uber foid

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Another reason only retards do Uber job :feelskek:

based jogger maxxed, well over the foids kids.

She was interrupting his jog

>"I have 4 kids"
>Nig nogs her anyways
Image 1

just rob a driver that doesn't carry cash theory

Off a xan and half a bottle of tris in his mug shot my nigger is faded

around blacks ....

that soulless gaze.... if you ever needed proof nigs and civilisation don't mix, 2022 is your evidence. like oil with water

4nan73etdij01

that soulless gaze.... if you ever needed proof nigs and civilisation don't mix, 2022 is your evidence. like oil with water

Yes. When I was rotting in my room, I realized the inferiority of the Black race. After bowing to the superior Yellow race, that is(I'm Blasian).

true he should have robbed higher value targets. Uber niggas have little cash on hand.
Robbing an Uber driver is the equivalent of robbing a person's lunch money or meal ticket, a case of a jogger perpetuating a violent stupid crime. I have no love for foids, but I don't have any for joggers either. :feelsjuice:

Foid got blacked

Yes. When I was rotting in my room, I realized the inferiority of the Black race. After bowing to the superior Yellow race, that is(I'm Blasian).
But you fuckin noodlewhore mother fucked a black man and he cummed in her :lul::lul::lul:

ahh black at it again :lul:

What kind of dumbfuck robs an uber driver? You'd get more money stealing a kid's lunch money :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: