Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Joe Son is the most heinous incel rapist of the 90s

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★
I recently watched a crime doc on this guy. FUCK MAN. Look at him

2022 12 12 16 35 46 Window

2022 12 12 16 34 23 joe son   Google Search   Brave

There are not a lot of incel rapists I can think of, but Joe Son certainly is one of them. I never seen a man and thought, holy FUCK that guy RAPES. Rapes due to the hunger AND the power. This is a guy who probably took up wrestling in high school for the sole purpose of raping. Outside of being a rapist. He also was the WORST MMA fighter in history. His near non-existent penis got punched 20 times by a guy much bigger and stronger. His entire career was to be an ethnic laughingstock-- whether that be on the silver screen or the ring. He's also one of the few MMA fighters to lose purely due to cowardice, after getting punched in the face once, and then forfeiting.

You're probably thinking, as a dark-triadmaxxed incel-- how can this dicklet possibly rape with a package so tiny?? Well he jammed a GUN up the bitches ASS-- on CHRISTMAS EVE. Ouch! The foid has my sympathy on that one.

If I were a foid-- even though he's a manlet, dicklet, and the worst pro-fighter ever, I would still be TERRIFIED by being raped by him-- because FUCK look at him, he's just full of lust and sexual hunger-- I fully believe his capability of being able to rape. He just looks disgusting. I wouldn't want him to touch me with a 10 foot pole.

Did you also know that Joe Son created his own martial art called 'Jo Son Do?' The only thing is that it's good for rape, completely ineffective for beating up men.

Jfl

At least he isn’t involuntary celibate

Clearly a Genghis Khan-Cel.

Dunno, looks like an average chinatown

Dunno, looks like an average chinatown
I KNOW. Even though I am sensitive that he's insanely much uglier than a kpop chang, most whites and blacks think we look the same

I recently watched a crime doc on this guy. FUCK MAN. Look at him

View attachment 686170

View attachment 686171

There are not a lot of incel rapists I can think of, but Joe Son certainly is one of them. I never seen a man and thought, holy FUCK that guy RAPES. Rapes due to the hunger AND the power. This is a guy who probably took up wrestling in high school for the sole purpose of raping. Outside of being a rapist. He also was the WORST MMA fighter in history. His near non-existent penis got punched 20 times by a guy much bigger and stronger. His entire career was to be an ethnic laughingstock-- whether that be on the silver screen or the ring. He's also one of the few MMA fighters to lose purely due to cowardice, after getting punched in the face once, and then forfeiting.

You're probably thinking, as a dark-triadmaxxed incel-- how can this dicklet possibly rape with a package so tiny?? Well he jammed a GUN up the bitches ASS-- on CHRISTMAS EVE. Ouch! The foid has my sympathy on that one.

If I were a foid-- even though he's a manlet, dicklet, and the worst pro-fighter ever, I would still be TERRIFIED by being raped by him-- because FUCK look at him, he's just full of lust and sexual hunger-- I fully believe his capability of being able to rape. He just looks disgusting. I wouldn't want him to touch me with a 10 foot pole.

Did you also know that Joe Son created his own martial art called 'Jo Son Do?' The only thing is that it's good for rape, completely ineffective for beating up men.
LMFAO! He's not a pussy. He continued to kill people in prison afterwards and they extended his life sentence. Also he was in Austin Powers.
View: https://youtu.be/5oi242XrGd0