Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jobs with the most sub 5s and manlets? (+brutal interview story)

Adventello

Adventello

Greycel
I tried applying for a job at a gas station, and got an interview set up. When I showed up, I felt like a little kid in a place I shouldn't have been. I had to look up to everyone. Then I had to sit down at the counter with the foid interviewer, and I could tell immediately that she thought I was subhuman. So fucking brootal man. And of course, I didn't get the job. Probably got stolen by some tallfag or chad.

Anyway, what jobs have the most sub 5s and manlets? I just can't take getting mogged anymore. I need a place to fit it when I get a job.

If you didn't STEMmaxx when you could its over for you. I know what im talking about

what jobs have the most sub 5s and manlets?
my job is full of tallfags and the shortest one of the heightmogs me by 15 or 17 cm at least, they all act tough and strong so i really have a problem with fitting with the rest of the coworkers.
i work in a food selling company btw
i would recommend an office job like STEM since most of the workers are nerds and losers (pretty much incels) so you won't find a lot of tall people there

What rotting does to a mfker

I realize over my years of working, a lot of ugly men tend to do night-shift kind of jobs.

Ugly men usually come out at night and stay away from broad daylight. We're like vampires, but unattractive of course.

How tall are u GrAY

truck drivers maybe? also an idea for a job you could aim for.