Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jobs expect you to have 5 years of experience at 20 years old

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
Jobs expect you to have 5 years of work experience at 20 years old most 2 year olds only have 2-3 years of work experience not 5 years if you’re Atypical and have less than 5 years of experience you’re finished it’s over for you employers only want people with experience and people that are neurotypical how am I supposed to have the same amount of experience as somebody that’s years 5-10 years older than I am

Ehh typically go to a top university, get bachelors and get internship in a good company through being in the said university, then just climb and climb

P.s. this is all theory I'm crap at finding a real job

If you don’t have 30 years of experience at 20, you aren’t qualified for the job, get fucked.

~ literally every company in the world

lol what jobs are you looking at bro?

Work your way up with shitty jobs then.

You realise its not hard to get hired…… people in my family get hired fast

There is a phenomenon called job jumping which is caused when people who have jobs want a change resulting in employers raising their standards.

The current job market is not worth the trouble honestly people like @The Grinch and @invisible man are based

The current job market is not worth the trouble honestly people like @The Grinch and @invisible man are based
How is it based to stare at 4 walls? I get it dude you have nothing to look forward to but atleast have some responsibility for yourself. Heck if u get a car u can go out during the day.

How can you get the one year if the biggest garbage disposal company wants one year to start?
you lie or like bend the truth a little. like if you volunteered to pick up trash or your previous job experience involved trash, you can say "some experience with trash" or something.

good actually worthwhile jobs which pay 100k+ are all grindy and competitive as fuck to get.

good actually worthwhile jobs which pay 100k+ are all grindy and competitive as fuck to get.
But in OP’s case he isnt going to college he just needs a dead end job.

Ehh typically go to a top university, get bachelors and get internship in a good company through being in the said university, then just climb and climb

that would work. But it is very grindy. Competition is intense.

When women entered the workplace, the competition doubled. We should ban women from the workplace. Let them be dependent on men.

I’m considering starting a business of my own and being self employed

I’m considering starting a business of my own and being self employed
The harder part is getting customres when starting your own business. If you find a job with an employer, the customer is your employer, and that is easier than starting your own business.

The other day I saw a job opening that REQUIRED a certain X amount of years in experience with a certain tool/technology (can't remember) that was released very recently, less than X years before.

Basically they're screening for dishonest applicants, or for people in the team that developed that tool/technology.

tfw 0 years experience

You can get a warehouse job with 0 experience.

you lie or like bend the truth a little. like if you volunteered to pick up trash or your previous job experience involved trash, you can say "some experience with trash" or something.
Oh I didn’t even consider that.
The posting just said entry level.
One year experience
I assumed at the time it meant one year on a garbage truck.

This is the best way. By junior year you should have already had an internship. Before u graduate you’ll have a job lined up

yeah if you want a shit job that will fuckin kill you internally it is easy to find to some degree

yeah if you want a shit job that will fuckin kill you internally it is easy to find to some degree
Well OP needs job experience before he can even be hired in those top jobs.

Well OP needs job experience before he can even be hired in those top jobs.
Yes, but there are jobs like fuckin cleaning toilets. That will fuckin make you more miserable if you want something more from life and I don't think it will take you somewhere higher in life unless after cleaning those toilets you educate yourself at home or get to know people that can get you better job

Yes, but there are jobs like fuckin cleaning toilets. That will fuckin make you more miserable if you want something more from life and I don't think it will take you somewhere higher in life unless after cleaning those toilets you educate yourself at home or get to know people that can get you better job
He’s not going to clean toilets.