Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Job interviews only exist to select the best looking people

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Job interviews only exist to see which candidate is the best looking and most NT person.
It is heavily rigged against non-NT truecels like me.
These fucking HR cunts love to treat us like shit.

in video game

Water is wet.

Its about the minimum amount of qualifications (best schools, credentials and experience) AND the best looking people possible.

Thats why indian and chinese engineers get H1-b visas. If theyre gonna hire subhuman males, they better not be a sexual threat to the white male managers and employees. They gotta get paid lower and do all the heavy work. Every tech company is full of white chads with literally all of the females throwing themselves at white males. Kid you not. They hit on white dudes.

[UWSL]Every tech company is full of white chads with literally all of the females throwing themselves at white males. Kid you not. They hit on white dudes.[/UWSL]
No way, it’s filled with fucking nerds that stare at code in their free time. I’m about to get assblasted in these interviews if I even get any because these subhuman cooders raised the bar even for entry level jobs. BRB need 12 side projects. BRB need to practice 500 leetcode questions :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Job interviews only exist to see which candidate is the best looking and most NT person.
View attachment 584016
in video game
It's rigged IF they can find a Chad.

But, you should be able to work

i dont even make it to job interviews, i always get rejected before that

View attachment 584016
in video game
Based :feelshaha: jobs interview are cucked as fuck anyways most of the time someone will get a job over you just because he lied more and / or is better looking.job interview should be over the phone only:feelsthink:

And phone interviews are for selecting people with the best phone voice. Over for voicecels too

And phone interviews are for selecting people with the best phone voice. Over for voicecels too
Well ya kinda but voicecels are fucked in person or over the phone either way :feelshaha: email only ? :feelstastyman:

Last edited:
Well ya kinda but voicecels are fucked in person or over the phone either way :feelshaha: email only ? :feelstastyman:

Email is better because you can sit and think of a response. I dread face-to-face interviews, even online, and even if I succeed.

Email is better because you can sit and think of a response. I dread face-to-face interviews, even online, and even if I succeed.
i feel you i think it would be much better tbh even if its over for nohandcels :feelshaha: ... but lookmaxxed normies , chad and beckies wouldn't like that :soy::foidSoy:"you are not entitled to have a fair job interview sweaty":soy::foidSoy:

Last edited:
Imagine applying for a customer service job as an ugly incel with social anxiety. Fuck that would be hard.