Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Job interview

Sanxuary

Sanxuary

The Matrix Has Attacked Me
-
I got into an argument with a female at a job interview about the Patriarchy and personality. She said all I needed was a good personality and the Patriarchy is bad so I subtly debated and rebutted all her talking points. I was the perfect match for the job and had good ' muh" personality but because I embarrassed her I didn't get the job

What was the job and how did the patriarchy come up

What was the job and how did the patriarchy come up
Some wagie job. She was just a employee who I was with in the waiting before the interviewer came. We talked about society then she brought up how women have it hard men are given all the opportunities. That's basically how. I know for a fact it was because of her I didn't get the job. We also talked about incels and some other cringe internet cultures I remained subtle and planted some seeds in her brain. I didn't want to out myself too much

Why would you go into that in a job interview?

Based if you ask me

I got into an argument with a female at a job interview about the Patriarchy and personality. She said all I needed was a good personality and the Patriarchy is bad so I subtly debated and rebutted all her talking points. I was the perfect match for the job and had good ' muh" personality but because I embarrassed her I didn't get the job
If you want the job, you should have pretended not to know what she is talking about. Just say something like “I don’t know why you hate men”

If you want the job, you should have pretended not to know what she is talking about. Just say something like “I don’t know why you hate men”
Even then I would be seen as obnoxious.

Just don't talk, that is what I do.
I guess it would be weird not to. She was weird and into some feminist theories. We also talked about politics. I just ramble on once I get semi comfortable and I know the topic well. Hard to control my Train of thought from talking and being internal

I guess it would be weird not to. She was weird and into some feminist theories. We also talked about politics. I just ramble on once I get semi comfortable and I know the topic well. Hard to control my Train of thought from talking and being internal
I just pretend i'm retarded and don't really speak.

I always fail my job interviews

Never redpill women. They don't adapt to reality, they reject it and take revenge on you for showing it to them.
She was a job-seeker talking about the patriarchy, that's just how women interview. The moment she said that you should have taken out your phone and ignored her, moved a few seats away. Don't argue, don't disagree, just exit the conversation.

Why did u even argue with her

I thought you got an internship recently
yes but it doesnt count, its just part time and I barely get paid. It was impossible to fail. I need a real job.

fair enough. I'm still a neet. But I don't get paid any money and I have barely any food left jfl I better find a job quick or I will become severly malnourished
At least I live with my parents and they pay for everything, you need to start working tbh

>Job interview
Enjoy slaving your life away, wagie.

>casually talks with random women before a job interview
They made me talk in a small room because it's mandatory not because I looked good. probably to get a boost in her job for not being hostile

Based, we need more incels like you spreading the truth.

Never redpill women. They don't adapt to reality, they reject it and take revenge on you for showing it to them.
She was a job-seeker talking about the patriarchy, that's just how women interview. The moment she said that you should have taken out your phone and ignored her, moved a few seats away. Don't argue, don't disagree, just exit the conversation.
She was saying muh women have it so hard jfl. There was no other seat it was a one on one I didn't have WiFi

I just pretend i'm retarded and don't really speak.
high IQ. literally just say I agree or don't speak when it comes to these topics among libtards

Interview doesn't guarantee a job
If you're at a job interview, it means you're looking for a job, wagie.
Enjoy slaving your life away.

That girl was my oneitis for a while. First female interaction in a long time