Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Job hopping idea I have

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
Call centre jobs are really shitty, but they usually give you a 2 week training period thats paid. Call centre jobs are really easy to get because these jobs suck and have a high turnover rate so you dont need to worry as a sub 5, im thinking of just call centre training hopping every 2 weeks, or i can just go get a fortnights worth of wages whenever I want this way.

What do you guys think of this idea? Usually the training is not so hard.

I could never work in a call center because my voice sucks and I'm severly non NT.

I could never work in a call center because my voice sucks and I'm severly non NT.
I see, well its all just a script anyway but I dont plan on getting to that point, the training is just like 2 weeks of high school basically but you get paid for your time

My voice is too monotone and subhuman to work in a CC

My voice is too monotone and subhuman to work in a CC
Lol it doesnt matter they are always looking for people, despite that I dont even think you should work those shit jobs just the first 2 weeks in which you do nothing.

No call center for your face