Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Joaquin Phoenix is open for a Jokercel sequel

• Thread starter Deleted member 7573
  • Start date
Deleted member 7573

Deleted member 7573

Banned
-

:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic::feelsautistic:

They smelled the money. They probably couldn't believe that the incel controversy will get them so much coverage. They probably earned millions just from you guys shitposting here about this movie alone.

Now that they saw that it sells, they will probably make him a full incel in the sequel, attacking women and calling them roasties just to trigger even more people and earn even more money because of controversy.

Their ultimate goal is to make money.

man that movie was awesome

I don't think it'll stick. Joaquin Phoenix isn't that famous for it, but he's one of those auteur actors who doesn't really go for needless sequels for the sake of money.

But if it DOES stick, and they ARE open to Joker 2, they have my ticket money.

They smelled the money. They probably couldn't believe that the incel controversy will get them so much coverage. They probably earned millions just from you guys shitposting here about this movie alone.

Now that they saw that it sells, they will probably make him a full incel in the sequel, attacking women and calling them roasties just to trigger even more people and earn even more money because of controversy.

Their ultimate goal is to make money.
Man I can already see games, series, other movies all with a incel psyche character, they will all want to ride this money making style.
man that movie was awesome
fucking amazing movie tbh
I don't think it'll stick. Joaquin Phoenix isn't that famous for it, but he's one of those auteur actors who doesn't really go for needless sequels for the sake of money.

But if it DOES stick, and they ARE open to Joker 2, they have my ticket money.
I so hope it happens man, it will be a glorious day when they officially announce it, I hope they really have new amazing ideas to use this new joker.

I don't think they should make a sequel. It works best as a standalone film.

I don't think they should make a sequel. It works best as a standalone film.
Agreed. I feel like a sequel will tarnish the message of the first movie

I wouldn't be against it. I'd love to see how he operated as a crime boss. That last act when he stopped giving a fuck and just embraced the monster society wanted him to become was 10/10.

At the same time I can understand if people want him to sit on this performance. The messages about mental health and loneliness would be drowned out a bit with a sequel.

He has my goal physique in that movie. Look good in any clothing with that body fat. Lol at gymcel lardasses. The average gymcel, even the slimmer ones, still look bloated.