Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jk Rowling, the famous author of Harry potter, is liking my insights/posts/wisdom on fb

Lordgoro1

Lordgoro1

What is Evil, really?
★★★
definitely nice to get the attention of someone like that as a writer/philosopher! I'm pleased.
Lordvoldemort

Congratulations, finally rubbing elbows with the real movers and shakers of the world I see. The literary world for you. For me it's the world of power politics, you see I just got through with brunch with a member of the royal family, 78th in line for the throne as a matter of fact. With a spate of luck, say 77 some odd deaths in a row, their coronation will be my good fortune.

you have some famous page or something?

you have some famous page or something?
I wrote the New Bible for incels/outcasts/misfits of the world. Sadly not traditionally published, but self-published online. Plus I create wisdom/art. As well as 17 memoirs available online for free reading.

I wrote the New Bible for incels/outcasts/misfits of the world. Sadly not traditionally published, but self-published online. Plus I create wisdom/art. As well as 17 memoirs available online for free reading.
what did Jk Rowling like. can you show us?

lifefuel for twittercels
lifefuel for xcels

Well no wonder she liked that, it's like the culmination of every soccer mom facebook meme. Well done, Mr. Duran. I wish I had thought of that.
You might feel differently if you ever see the Vast mechanism for what it is, and why living things exist in the first place.
Screot 02 21 2024 210520

You might feel differently if you ever see the Vast mechanism for what it is, and why living things exist in the first place.
View attachment 1137183
How arrogant of you to assume that I do not. In fact I have discussed this matter in precise detail with more than one patient at a mental health hospital.