Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

G.O.R.I.L.L.A _M.A.X.I.N.G
★★★★★
1582577391120.png

this is what awaits u if you betabuxx a becky

Her heightmaxx need to be 10/10 or death, aslo i would smash both skinny and fat.
At least you aren't volcel. I dunno if i could handle the lardwhale she turned into

that's why i train for strength not aesthetic :lul:
@Colvin76 Maxxing i see.

Of course strength wouldn't be an issue for me. Im genetically modified. I meant handle her ugly lard face and belly.

5e31b83941438image

I actually fin her attractive especially in the fat pic since it hides her weird shaped chin, idk maybe i have too low standards, i actually never asked out a girl above 4/10
Having low standards is good. It keeps you humble. Not many humans are that way.

Oddly enough I like her chin in the first pic. Though I cannot stand double chins. They disgust me

she literally has a BMI of 52. to put that in to perspective, a BMI of 30 is medically considered obese and 19-25 is considered ideal. I have a BMI of 21 and she still has an easier time getting sex and relationships than me. but "women just want a guy who takes care of himself sweaty!:soy:"

inb4 she dies of heart failure

Watch as she still gets Tyrones and Chads courting her on Tinder. Foids live on easy mode.

I'm sure she did that on purpose and it wasn't the byproduct of extreme mental illness or thyroid disorder.
No of course. She figured that if she was getting guys while skinny, why not just let herself go and do it while fat and ugly

No of course. She figured that if she was getting guys while skinny, why not just let herself go and do it while fat and ugly

Her SMV would go down, there is still a difference between basic becky's SMV and dumpster-fished landwhale Shaniqua's SMV. No sane person would willingly gain 200 pounds just to prove a that dumb of a point.

Last edited:
Her SMV would go down, there is still a difference between basic becky's SMV and dumpster-fished land whales. No sane person would willingly gain 200 pounds just to prove a that dumb of a point.
Since when are foids sane.

A guy could NEVER do this.
If you are fat as a man, you aren't even considered a human being

HAHA she looks disgusting

what a wast of calories.

This is what awaits you after years of painful surgeries, weight lifting, steroid usage and going to school for a high paying job.

Is it me or does she look hotter being fat ? :giga: maybe it's the makeup

This is so real. Every becky becomes a landwhale by 35.
they just let themselves go cause they only cared about their looks in the first place to impress chad .
But they dont need that anymore , cause betabuxx will stay faithful anywaay
cause he got no other options

She wasn’t beautiful before, most definitely not after

the thing is, she wasn't beautiful in the first place.

Imagine living in tutorial island that you get bored and start chasing reasons to be complaining.

She was already ugly tho.

Just have a hole strikes again