Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL @ Tinder

FukFeminism

FukFeminism

The Bee’s Knees
-
While all of us (except the fakecels) will get exactly zero matches, literally any female will have unlimited options on tinder. This is just for any incels here who may still be in some sort of denial.

IMG 6249
IMG 6250

This tinder profile I made has no bio and is a picture of a sneaky, smelly Jew. But simply by having a hole, this female tinder profile has probably over 1,000 likes. Did I mention it has been max 12 hours?

IMG 6252
IMG 6251

This profile also has no bio, and is a picture of the Reddit meetup meme, with the only women pictured weighing over 400 pounds. Again, easily over 1,000 likes and I got a match the very first attempts at swiping right. In fact, every single swipe resulted in a match. Both profiles have several men attempting to talk to them.

You truly cannot lose as a female. Now I'm gonna make myself a real tinder account, and then kill myself when not a single female acknowledges my existence. Again.

It's over, dude

I don't have the pic. But some dude pretended to be some really ugly female who looked like Shrek on Craiglist. He got over 1000 replies in an hour. Some of those people responding were ripped Tyrones.

Damn I hate foids so fucking much.

I don't have the pic. But some dude pretended to be some really ugly female who looked like Shrek on Craiglist. He got over 1000 replies in an hour. Some of those people responding were ripped Tyrones.
2020 will be the decade of the societal collapse

Men don't even look at females before swiping, they just spam "swipe right" until they see their matches, then proceed from there.

Imagine being delusional enough to think femcels exist.

infact a lot of them aren’t even involuntary celibate, I’ve seen posts on femcels and they say they get hit on but by “creepy” guys JFL

Imagine being delusional enough to think femcels exist.

infact a lot of them aren’t even involuntary celibate, I’ve seen posts on femcels and they say they get hit on but by “creepy” guys JFL
Cursed be the day when cucks decided to give females rights.

Men don't even look at females before swiping, they just spam "swipe right" until they see their matches, then proceed from there.
Yeah, but that's because how hard it's to get matches.

OP said a lot of men were willing to initiate conversations.

Yeah, but thatt's because how hard it's to get matches.

OP said a lot of men were willing to initiate conversations.

These "men" aren't men at all. Even if that landwhale offered me her pussy on a silver platter I still wouldn't want it. I'm not even sure how I could get an erection to bang her fat roast beef.

Holes can't lose. Even grannies get more matches than an average looking 20 years old boy on tinder.