Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl @ the bias and hate against whitecels

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
Femoids care as much about the color of your skin as they do about your personality. Yes, white people are the most wanted race. But if you're white and you're ugly as shit (ugly eyes, big drooping nose, acne, balding, recessed chin, microdick, you know it all), you're still incel and you're still fucked. JBW only (partially) counts in Asia and most of us don't live there or can't live there so it's of no use.

Ethniccels need to be realistic and cut it out with the untrue white is everything meme. It's a cope.

just put them on ignore thats what i do, incel situation is bad enough without people being racist.

White skin and phenotype has more value than anything I have to offer you whites are not bottom of the barrel as long as ethnic people are around

Did you make the gif in your signature?

Femoids care as much about the color of your skin as they do about your personality. Yes, white people are the most wanted race. But if you're white and you're ugly as shit (ugly eyes, big drooping nose, acne, balding, recessed chin, microdick, you know it all), you're still incel and you're still fucked. JBW only (partially) counts in Asia and most of us don't live there or can't live there so it's of no use.

Ethniccels need to be realistic and cut it out with the untrue white is everything meme. It's a cope.

Well written.

Well said OP.

just put them on ignore thats what i do, incel situation is bad enough without people being racist.
Thanks for the tip. Wish I'd known this earlier. Some real idiots in here.

stop being defensive, whitecels are so dense

NO ONE (other than trolls) IS AGAINST U, JBW doesnt apply in the west, its just factual that if an aryan white goes to asia they WILL slay no matter how ugly they are (maybe 0.0001% exception)

JBW applies to 99.999% of aryan features whites, but not to all 'normal' (amerimutts) whites, maybe to like 90% normal whites

stop being defensive, whitecels are so dense

NO ONE (other than trolls) IS AGAINST U, JBW doesnt apply in the west, its just factual that if an aryan white goes to asia they WILL slay no matter how ugly they are (maybe 0.0001% exception)

The biggest blackpill for Indians. They pray to white people