Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL "salsa classes help you meet women"

• Thread starter 52baldcurryjanitor
  • Start date
52baldcurryjanitor

52baldcurryjanitor

All hail St.Tyroncel of the Subway
★★★★★
WTF my kike dad recommended me to do this. WTF Its like boomers think that if they go to a fucking salsa dance all these spicy latinas will swarm them.:feelskek: like its fucking West Side Story (a Broadway play where some mayo meets a latina at a dance and falls in love with her but has to fight off a pack of cholos:feelskek:) besides if you are stupid enough to fall for the meme:

#1. hispanic chics don't go there. because the hispanics in the u.s.a are guatamalans/honduran migrants where salsa dancing is NOT apart of their culture. (hispanics are not a monolithic group salsa is from NYC from Cubans)

#2. Its a sausage fest every other doofus thought "hurr durr i'll meet some spicy latinas by salsa dancing" its literally a meme

#3. its just old boomers who salsa dance I don't want to meet some old granny!

#4. what well-adjusted attractive white woman has to resort to meeting eligible bachelors through dancing with random dudes at a sleezy salsa studio? She can EASILY find chadlites at school/work/mutual friends etc.

-god boomers are so fucking:feelstastyman: and need to go boom! (in GTA5 obviously NOT IRL)

Last edited:
lol latin american dance classes are a big classic of the naive boomer repertoire. They really live on another planet

lol latin american dance classes are a big classic of the naive boomer repertoire. They really live on another planet
what millenial/zoomers go to salsa dances anyway? :feelskek:

I joined those. Boomers only. Demographics pill strikes again

I joined those. Boomers only. Demographics pill strikes again
demographics pill is the only true black pill YET NO ONE is talking about it. I try to bring it up to boomers and they tell me I am crazy and that their is this plethora of single women ready to date me:feelskek:

eh at least on the brightside i get milk and cookies and a knitted sweater after sex. lifefuel for grannycels!

My very, very distant ancestors were Portuguese males.

Foids do indeed like salsa dancing. Its popular with them just like Yoga or those aerobic classes.

They like going to those to tone up but also to meet white chads.

If I show my ethnic manlet ricecel ass to those classes, I guarantee you, I fuckin guarantee you, they will roll their eyes, distance themselves, and/or ignore me.

Foids do indeed like salsa dancing. Its popular with them just like Yoga or those aerobic classes are.

They like going to those to tone up but also to meet white chads.

If I show my ethnic manlet ricecel ass to those classes, I guarantee you, I fuckin guarantee you, they will roll their eyes, distance themselves, and/or ignore me.
how old are the foids you see at salsa? 40+:feelskek: I honestly don't think zoomer women do salsa

I have a similar problem. I live in a vacation town in Florida and it's all old people. The most popular Meetup group on Meetup.com is for singles over 50 and I am 28.

its not your fault its demographics brother. its all over the u.s.a not just florida. think of it are the people under 35 you encounter all black/hispanic?

watch this and get back to me
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gpYJzd7JOb8&ab_channel=medicannblackpill

I'm watching it. 21% of men over 65 are single and 49% of women over 65 are single. These old ass men are divorcing their wives or cheating on them for younger women. Just look at men like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and Leonardo DiCaprio. They are cucking us young men.

I'm watching it. 21% of men over 65 are single and 49% of women over 65 are single. These old ass men are divorcing their wives or cheating on them for younger women. Just look at men like Elon Musk, Bill Gates, and Leonardo DiCaprio. They are cucking us young men.
happened to gen x men. boomers divorced their wives en masse and poached gen x women from gen x men. (seems a lot of manosphere youtubers are gen x).

Last edited:
happened to gen x men (seems a lot of manosphere youtubers are gen x)
Personally, I can't even reply to women without it making me crazy, so it doesn't matter how many single women there are. I simply cannot do relationships. FML

When I was in college I saw a truecel attempt this but with ballroom dance. Shit was brutal.

It's just madness going there, you'll find hot foids and chads. All the foids will simp for chad and you'll be the weirdo who dances, even if you somehow dance better than chad you'll just seem as tryhard.

WTF my kike dad recommended me to do this. WTF Its like boomers think that if they go to a fucking salsa dance all these spicy latinas will swarm them.:feelskek: like its fucking West Side Story (a Broadway play where some mayo meets a latina at a dance and falls in love with her but has to fight off a pack of cholos:feelskek:) besides if you are stupid enough to fall for the meme:

#1. hispanic chics don't go there. because the hispanics in the u.s.a are guatamalans/honduran migrants where salsa dancing is NOT apart of their culture. (hispanics are not a monolithic group salsa is from NYC from Cubans)

#2. Its a sausage fest every other doofus thought "hurr durr i'll meet some spicy latinas by salsa dancing" its literally a meme

#3. its just old boomers who salsa dance I don't want to meet some old granny!

#4. what well-adjusted attractive white woman has to resort to meeting eligible bachelors through dancing with random dudes at a sleezy salsa studio? She can EASILY find chadlites at school/work/mutual friends etc.

-god boomers are so fucking:feelstastyman: and need to go boom! (in GTA5 obviously NOT IRL)
Go to a yoga studio.

It probably is more likely the fact that for men over 65, their wives die before them, leaving them single, rather than divorcing them to get younger women. Young women don't want men in their 60s and older.

Same for single women over 65. Most likely, their husband's died, leaving them single.

Last edited:
Hey I have experience in this topic I'll post soon

:yes: I went to a spanish music class and it was overwhelmingly guys. The split was probably 70/30

dancing is for degenerates and perverts ( that hate hentai)

How did the truecel look?
It was a long time ago but as I recall just a typical chubby nerd with glasses. Nothing alpha or manly about him. At least he was white. Was just so cringe.

The demographic angle is something I've heard recently. Sandman notably is convinced and has mentioned it a few times lately in his videos.

It does make a ton of sense. Men have always been picking younger women, for reasons not too difficult to comprehend. It just makes logical sense that in an inverted demographic pyramid, that would imply a gender imbalance.

Honestly I feel bad about not having thought about it like that on my own.

JUST GABBER DANCE BRO