Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News [JFL] Out of context video shows man absolutely decimated two females in LA... Over a hotdog

G

Guest2

https://metro.co.uk/2019/01/29/man-...ound-during-fight-over-a-hot-dog-8411192/amp/

This man apparently got in a fight with two females and they (presumably) started hitting him (otherwise he wouldn't have hit back). (((Conveniently))) the video only starts when he hits them, so I guess we won't know the full story.

Pretty funny to watch though; I'm not into violence or anything but this video is hilarious, similar to when that fucking giant smacked that mouthy girl and she did a 90 degree spin and got flattened.

For idontwanttoclickonlinkscels:
WARNING: GRAPHIC CONTENT Disturbing video footage shows the moment a man brutally punched two women during a fight over hot dogs.

9146070-0-image-a-5_1548792184811.jpg

(Won't let me post video)

The man was filmed slapping two young women in the face on the streets of downtown Los Angeles, California. According to one of the victims, who has not been named, the violent attack began after they noticed the man was being rude to a hot dog vendor and told him to ‘just leave.’  The victim told NBC that the man, who was clearly much bigger than them, punched them at least once before a bystander started recording the attack. In the video, the man can be seen knocking the two women to the ground – and then he does it again as they struggle to get back to their feet.

‘I ran up to him and told her to not touch my friend and he hit me anyway,’ the victim, seen in the video wearing black, said. ‘We can’t believe that no one did anything,’ she said. The woman, who is a nursing student who also works as a therapist for children on the autism spectrum, said she suffered a bruised jaw.

The unidentified man was caught on video attacking two women on a Los Angeles Street (Picture: Facebook)  One of the victims suffered a bruised jaw and both were taken to a local hospital to be treated (Picture: Facebook) She said that the fact that no one stepped in to help her was the most upsetting part of the ordeal. ‘People were laughing and cheering, like as if it were a show. We can’t believe that nobody did anything,’ she said.

Mother gets 10 years jail for letting baby son die of hunger and thirst :worryfeels:

After the attack, the man fled the scene yelling: ‘I own the streets of LA,’ the victim said. Both women were taken to the hospital where they were treated and released. Now, police are looking for the man, who they said has a prominent beard and semi-mohawk hair cut, hoping to bring him to justice.

The woman, who is a nursing student who also works as a therapist for children on the autism spectrum, said she suffered a bruised jaw.
Absolutely needed to be mentioned.

Cunt deserved it.

Now, police are looking for the man, who they said has a prominent beard and semi-mohawk hair cut, hoping to bring him to justice.

Bring him to justice? He brought justice to those females.

She said that the fact that no one stepped in to help her was the most upsetting part of the ordeal.

But....egality ? muhh ?

Absolutely needed to be mentioned.

Cunt deserved it.
Absolutely. To hell wit dumbass foids that are in the mental health field. 90% of them are retarded.

She said that the fact that no one stepped in to help her was the most upsetting part of the ordeal.

But....egality ? muhh ?
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Women only like the idea of "equality" when they're benefiting from it.

Lmaoo, no one wanted to take him on cuz he's so big.
Based LA hoe smacker, we need this hero in every city across the country.

Wonderful, some great Lifefuel.

This shit reeks of loud as women trying to make themselves into the victims. The crowd wouldn't be cheering him on if those women weren't being complete shitheads.

Lmaoo, no one wanted to take him on cuz he's so big.
Based LA hoe smacker, we need this hero in every city across the country.
Someone in each city should just become a hoe smacker like this dude

The crowd wouldn't be cheering him on if those women weren't being complete shitheads.
That's very true. Females always expect to have unwavering support from everyone. To them it's a shock when their animalistic behaviour has consequences.

Sadly, their injuries were minor.

Where Iam from no one would really care tbh

where is lifefuel tag??