Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel JFL my uni's social media is chads.is

IronsideCel

IronsideCel

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
i am practically required to have social media because uni communication of mandatory events I sometimes have to go to as well I get to stalk my oneitis's n shiet, mang.
but just fucking laugh
the entire feed is chads.is from the people I follow who are in the uni and the actual uni account posting itself (they're legit posting pictures of fucking couples) fucking ropefuel,
at this point they should just put a post saying "if you're an inkwell, kill yourself" jfl

I can't avoid these bragging sexhavers anywhere, mang, even my fuckin roommate is a sexhaver and it makes me seethe and cry quietly while I secretly alcoholmaxx and post on inkwells.is jfl

it's beyond so over jfl

Keep postinG and avOid mEntioning anything about youR relationship history (or lack thereof). Normies will smell blood and pounce like animals to bully you.

Keep postinG and avOid mEntioning anything about youR relationship history (or lack thereof). Normies will smell blood and pounce like animals to bully you.
ER should force normie toilets to bully my pp into coom

over

the whole education span is either best time of your life if your sexhaver, or ranges from worst to unpleasant if you're virgin

i am practically required to have social media because uni communication of mandatory events I sometimes have to go to as well I get to stalk my oneitis's n shiet, mang.
but just fucking laugh
the entire feed is chads.is from the people I follow who are in the uni and the actual uni account posting itself (they're legit posting pictures of fucking couples) fucking ropefuel,
at this point they should just put a post saying "if you're an inkwell, kill yourself" jfl

I can't avoid these bragging sexhavers anywhere, mang, even my fuckin roommate is a sexhaver and it makes me seethe and cry quietly while I secretly alcoholmaxx and post on inkwells.is jfl

it's beyond so over jfl
over bro, it's over

I guess the social media account was made to attract people coming to it, like "come to our uni we have beautiful people you can meet and maybe have sex with them"

I don't even know what's posted in mine tbh :feelskek:

I guess the social media account was made to attract people coming to it, like "come to our uni we have beautiful people you can meet and maybe have sex with them"

I don't even know what's posted in mine tbh :feelskek:
Most likely sexhaver shit.

it's over