Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ lookism.net retards thinking they "grew wrong" and blaming "environmental factors" for their looks.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
muh processed foods
muh mewing
muh tongue positioning
muh chem trails
muh soda and sweets
muh fluoride in tap water

Like they seem to think if they grew up "mewing", eating an organic diet, and filtered water, that they would somehow be 3+ points higher on the looks scale. Meanwhile plenty of Chads grew up eating the same processed foods, drinking the same water and soda and breathing the same air.

They desperately want to believe that they have decent genetics that were somehow compromised rather than accept their genetic inferiority.

Either way it's over so I don't get the point

Coping idiots. It doesnt matter. We all ate processed shit and chads turned out beyond fine

Environment factors do play a role in your appearance. These days all men need to maximize their genetic potential.

Environment factors do play a role in your appearance. These days all men need to maximize their genetic potential.
And what foids need to do? Exist kek

Coping subhuman

the atrazine in the agua turned my face gay

It could have a slight effect tbh, but still JFL
Sean OPry 1
our man Sean smokes and drinks
the atrazine in the agua turned my face gay
LOLD
They're on to something with this tbh. Mike Mew's lower third is godlike.
There is few possibilities with his chaddam jaw.
1. He is born like that and is jewing it out to people
2. Mewing works when you are a little child, so it could be over.
3. What he says is true.
I'm coping with 3 now let's see

Mews jaw is so big it looks like he can barely move his skull around

Especially when you are on the edge and stuff can affect each other and downspiral.

I am to lazy and hate myself to much to write more as always, but low IQ post.

Last edited:
attention, coping red pill cucks:

swallow the LDAR pill

Eb9c19d7b6f41e0e 2048x1024

I believe i could grow 4-6 cm taller if i wasn't breathing smokes all they day during my puberty, but your point is correct, genetic inferiority couldn't be fixed with anything.

muh processed foods
muh mewing
muh tongue positioning
muh chem trails
muh soda and sweets

Like they seem to think if they grew up "mewing", eating an organic diet, and filtered water, that they would somehow be 3+ points higher on the looks scale. Meanwhile plenty of Chads grew up eating the same processed foods, drinking the same water and soda and breathing the same air.

They desperately want to believe that they have decent genetics that were somehow compromised rather than accept their genetic inferiority.
Does this give me the a free pass to blame my obesity on genes then?
Also to be okay with blaming fat acceptance landwhales' obesity on inferior genes which i do not want to because it makes them feel valid and i don't like it, makes the noggin' go joggin'.

Correct oral posture is definitely B.S, I've always done it and pretty much never mouth-breathed as a child and I still only have a mediocre jawline with an awful profile.

Mouth breathing is legit, and people not getting enough nutrition which makes them shorter in the long run is also legit.

muh processed foods
muh mewing
muh tongue positioning
muh chem trails
muh soda and sweets

yh bro all chads mouthbreathe and ate mcdonalds for every meal.
fluorosis doesn't exist bro, neither does weather control and we have proof and a genotype scan of every incel and chad compared back to back.

fluorosis doesn't exist bro, neither does weather control and we have proof and a genotype scan of every incel and chad compared back to back.

Wow, you really licked up every drop of that crazy sauce huh?

Anyway, there are plenty of Chads that grew up in poor neighborhoods that ate ramen noodles and Mcdonalds nuggets nearly everyday. Keep coping though.

And I guess Chads grew up in a force field that filtered out all those chem trails, huh? Just lol.

How do you explain my 1.45 fwhr even though my midface was compact when i was a kid?

muh processed foods
muh mewing
muh tongue positioning
muh chem trails
muh soda and sweets

Plot twist: Chads family are cavemen

How do you explain my 1.45 fwhr even though my midface was compact when i was a kid?

Puberty. Almost no little kids have horse midfaces, big hooked noses, etc. Puberty is when a lot of these genes kick in.

There are environmental factors though, if you're fat during puberty then the majority of the test will be converted to estrogen and they'll become aparent you'll have all the facial characteristics of a foid.

Atrazine Gay Frogs:

Recessed Chins due to eating with forks, incels that had their food cut up by their moms never trained their jaw muscles

BPA in plastics = Estrogen: Everytime you drank water from a plastic bottle that you left in your car on a sunny day is equal to taking 1/4 birth control pill

There are environmental factors though, if you're fat during puberty then the majority of the test will be converted to estrogen and they'll become aparent you'll have all the facial characteristics of a foid.

Atrazine Gay Frogs:

Recessed Chins due to eating with forks, incels that had their food cut up by their moms never trained their jaw muscles

BPA in plastics = Estrogen: Everytime you drank water from a plastic bottle that you left in your car on a sunny day is equal to taking 1/4 birth control pill

hmmm very convincing

I think there's some truth to this. Maternal age & nutrition during pregnancy might be important too.
Maybe some Chads are made and others are born. It doesn't have to be so black and white.

I completely agree with the notion that you cant change your bone structure past 20 though

muh processed foods
muh mewing
muh tongue positioning
muh chem trails
muh soda and sweets

the most elite NBA and NFL players grew up in the ghetto with young single moms on grape drink and cheetos.

just LOL.

then lookism in their low IQ wisdom look at african tribes and says "See, they grew up natural and that's why they have great jaws"

no, in african tribes, the weak die off fast, leaving only the ones with the best genetics.

lookism = low IQ

The most important factor for facial development growing up is whether or not you can breathe through your nose.

If you can't, you end up with "adenoid facies" which looks like this:
adenoids-facies-300x221.jpg

It's the classic meltcel face. I couldn't breathe through my nose though not due to my adenoids and my face got completely fucked up with abnormal jaw growth in puberty. Had triple jaw surgery and still need 2-4 more procedures if I want to be average.

I wasn't good looking before, but I had a nice broad palate, symmetric face, and good proportion/balance.

Absolutely I believe this in part was what fucked me up because it's known to screw up jaw/facial development. This isn't controversial, it's well known in the medical world.

Unfortunately nothing you can do about it in retrospect so I don't fixate on it. Just still hoping one day I can fix everything the rest of the way, but likely I can't.

they’re much more aware of the importance of genetics than people around here tbh

Wow, you really licked up every drop of that crazy sauce huh?

Anyway, there are plenty of Chads that grew up in poor neighborhoods that ate ramen noodles and Mcdonalds nuggets nearly everyday. Keep coping though.

And I guess Chads grew up in a force field that filtered out all those chem trails, huh? Just lol.

cope. Everything I said had a link. muh crazy sauce. you just realised how you flopped. fluoride in excess is bad and weather modification is possible and has been possible for a while.
calling people crazy without reason isn't an argument.

As I said, where are these Chads that ate ramen noodles and Mcdonalds nuggets nearly everyday boi? jfl at anecdotal evidence
tbh, I don't remember anyone here on in Lookism saying that nutrition will make you Chad or it won't, so LMFAO at this strawman.

and why the fuck do you keep bringing up chemtrails, I have never heard anyone say anything about chemtrails and looks - you know what a chemtrail is more than I do.

Puberty. Almost no little kids have horse midfaces, big hooked noses, etc. Puberty is when a lot of these genes kick in.

COPE. there is no gene for a horse midface. you just can't take how much you got fucked so you cope by calling out the argument and calling it retarded with no evidence or proof.

you were the one that even brought mouthbreathing's effect on looks to my attention. i only thought about the health side, keep coping with the strawmans, buddy boyo.

As I said, where are these Chads that ate ramen noodles and Mcdonalds nuggets nearly everyday boi?

I've met plenty of them. You would have too if you didn't spend all day in your mom's basement on lookism.net.

COPE. there is no gene for a horse midface.

So every human being on the planet has the genetics to have the exact same midface length? Holy fuck, I can't even imagine being this retarded.

mewing is a very legit theory tbh

Breathing through your nose and mewing is definitely legit, the rest you mentioned are indeed cope.

I've met plenty of them. You would have too if you didn't spend all day in your mom's basement on lookism.net.

So every human being on the planet has the genetics to have the exact same midface length? Holy fuck, I can't even imagine being this retarded.

more anecdotal evidence. more ad hominems.

you know for a mod, you don't really have that good reasoning skills, lol.
i don't have a basement, but what an edgy joke bro.

mcdonalds nuggets and ramen noodles have nothing to do with being good looking anyway so well done for taking down your own strawman. it's clear you've spent more time on lookism than me and are bitter about it.

more strawmans, i said there is no gene for a horse midface to manifest in puberty and you turned that into, everyone in the world has genetics for exact same midface length. low IQ thread and post.
mewing is a very legit theory tbh
Breathing through your nose and mewing is definitely legit, the rest you mentioned are indeed cope.

exactly, who df talks about chem trails and fluoride.

also people blame nutrition for their health not looks, lmfao at this low IQ thread.

You miss the point. If you don’t get orthotropic treatment and expand your palate while young with palatal retainers and mewing, then it’s likely that your dentist will extract teeth in order to fix your malocclusion since he can’t achieve a correct bite as there will be no space for some of the teeth. The result is narrow palate which is universally ugly and %100 environmental as it was caused by the tooth extraction.

more strawmans, i said there is no gene for a horse midface to manifest in puberty and you turned that into, everyone in the world has genetics for exact same midface length.

So there is genetic variation for midface length but not beyond a certain point? That makes even less sense.

I grew up with childhood friends.
All of them except me ate processed food and other junk.
They still do and drink the always same piss.

Their maximum height is 5'10 and all of them are bald with fucked teeth.
And I didn't. I still have the same hairline as a teen (big forehead of the dead) and I'm the only one who is taller.
We were from the same social economic environment.
The difference is the food.

After if you want to believe Chad eat pizza all day long and drink dew, it's up to you.

All my problems are due of mouthbreathing. Confirmed by the maxface and the orthodontist.
But I guess it's a cope right.
Lots of incels are low IQ tbh. In your childhood your bones are quite soft and plastic and shit like this has a huge influence on how your bones grow. Same with practicing sports, having proper nutrition, etc.

While there is still Chads in shit environments, the factors above could probably have decreased the percentage of chads

So there is genetic variation for midface length but not beyond a certain point? That makes even less sense.

long midface usually means long philtrum or long nose which means fallen down maxilla

long midface usually means long philtrum or long nose which means fallen down maxilla

Is there genetic variance in maxilla length across the entire human population or does the entire human population have the exact same genes to develop maxillas the exact same width, length, and projection?

Is there genetic variance in maxilla length across the entire human population or does the entire human population have the exact same genes to develop maxillas the exact same width, length, and projection?

there is no gene for maxilla length or projection. only maxilla shape which clearly means maxillas will have different widths.
if you have a long maxilla tilted up - that is what creates projection lmao.

a long midface is just a fallen/tilted down maxilla.

there is no gene for maxilla length or projection.

So everyone is genetically predispositioned to have the exact same maxilla length and anyone with a long midface has a "fallen down maxilla"? Just lol.

My favorite cope: IF only I played "TEAM SPORTS" I would be a slayer!

LOL.

Team sports. LOL.

My favorite cope: IF only I played "TEAM SPORTS" I would be a slayer!

LOL.

Team sports. LOL.

One truecel I knew was the quarterback for his HS football team. He approached women all the time and obviously had really low standards (if any at all) but he was always rejected.

Playing sports only means anything to women if you're in the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.

One truecel I knew was the quarterback for his HS football team. He approached women all the time and obviously had really low standards (if any at all) but he was always rejected.

Playing sports only means anything to women if you're in the NFL, NBA, MLB, etc.

Many people back in the 13' PUAHate days were mixing cause and effect.

They thought "team sports" somehow built a handsome athletic man, rather, it was already handsome athletic men who gravitated to sports.

Sports can improve weight, body fat, motivation, etc, but it cannot change an ugly mans DNA.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back