Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL @ LGBTcopers on here

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
So this guy earlier today was defending the LGBT crowd, and I called him for what he was: a soyboy. He then started arguing with me, and I said I wouldn't be surprised if @knajjd banned him for posting gay shit. Instead of knajjd, however, it was @i_a_m_i. JFL at me being right, once again.

So this guy earlier today was defending the LGBT crowd, and I called him for what he was: a soyboy. He then started arguing with me, and I said I wouldn't be surprised if @knajjd banned him for posting gay shit. Instead of knajjd, however, it was @i_a_m_i. JFL at me being right, once again.
Who?

skrrt brap brap

lgbt are degenerate

LGTB is a pure degenerate club. There is nothing to be proud of fisting, HIV, faggot MAPs, having high partner counts, being half naked during parades, sticking your dick in a shit hole, child drag queens, eating shit, dikes, cross dressing, etc. Have faggots even accomplished anything other then being entitled and having a victim complex?

nigga pls say who it was

have no problem with gays, have all problem with feminists

is what would be expected

LGTB is a pure degenerate club. There is nothing to be proud of fisting, HIV, faggot MAPs, having high partner counts, being half naked during parades, sticking your dick in a shit hole, child drag queens, eating shit, dikes, cross dressing, etc. Have faggots even accomplished anything other then being entitled and having a victim complex?
nigga pls say who it was

Good, I don't like the thought of having pro-LGBT degenerates here.

Was it the faggot who posted the “would you be a femboy” thread?

Why defend fags? They cripple us with their ideals so why worship them?

I can’t stand faggot sympathizers.