Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL just got banned on /r/Braincels by some butt-hurt curry

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
@Currycel abomation and @chudur-budur are both very suspicious people in my opinion. Anybody who claims to be indian and whose entire personality revolves around telling people how disgusting indians are is very suspicious. Even if they're not LARPing, that supposed self hatred is very disgusting.

And just for the record, I didn't ban him from the subreddit.
Tbh sort of this but if you are blackpilled you know where the self hate comes from tho

Tbh I realize the inferiority of curry men and curries in general(but not to their extent tbh)

Everyone should do it, tbh, ngl.

Your SMV is not gonna change either you shit in a shit-bowl or shit on the streets. It's all the same. You are not going to get laid anyway.

If i can remember correctly, i did shit in the streets as a child.

Reddit is trash, 100% of it.

Stopped using once original incels reddit was banned. No interest on ever going back to such a cucked site

I went to reddit because FBIcels paid a visit to my place. Since then, I soyed myself up and went back to reddit.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine the FBI wasting their time and the government's resources going to an incel's house instead of searching for terrorists and performing counterintelligence JFL. This country has become a joke.

Imagine the FBI wasting their time and the government's resources going to an incel's house instead of searching for terrorists and performing counterintelligence JFL. This country has become a joke.
latincell

Why did you bump this?

RIP

I was not bumping anything. I was replying to glowinhedarkcel.
"Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting, mass PMing, posting misinformation, platitudes, or arbitrary necroposting (i.e., don't post in inactive threads (older than ~1 month) unless you have a good reason to. Plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as a good reason). "

You've already done this twice since you came back to your account fakecel.

"Behavior: No trolling, baiting, white-knighting, mass PMing, posting misinformation, platitudes, or arbitrary necroposting (i.e., don't post in inactive threads (older than ~1 month) unless you have a good reason to. Plain agreement, mere quoting, and meaningless one-liners don't qualify as a good reason). "

You've already done this twice since you came back to your account fakecel.
[/QUOT

I haven't necro twice, but ok.

who wouldnt hate themselves if they were born curry tbh
Someone who was born a rice in 21st century in previous life would highly appreciate being born in a traditional curry enclave.

I'm not joking boyo, they came with the printed copies of my shitposts.

Tax money buddy boyo, tax money.

RIP Braincels

>greycel
>Denies FBI intervention in incel affairs
Sounds fair