Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [JFL] its over for fetuscels

SOCIALSUICIDE

SOCIALSUICIDE

⬛⬚ ⬚ ⬚ ⬚ ⬚
-
if you didnt get attention when you where in the womb (belly pictures, family members touching your mothers belly, xray pictures, nameless, no "its a boy" party, your mother petting her belly, belly conversations) im afraid you missed out on one of the most important stages of your youth.

Its Over. :feelsrope:

https://www.todaysparent.com/pregnancy/being-pregnant/what-does-my-baby-do-in-the-womb/

"Research shows that unborn infants respond to more than just physical touch—they respond to their mother’s emotional state as well. When mothers watch sad films, babies move less. But when a mother laughs, says Als, ultrasound images show that “the baby kind of trampoline bounces.” When she laughs harder, the baby bounces even more exuberantly. “It’s fascinating,” she says. “There’s such an interaction between mother and child on all levels.”

well I was a mistake so it's obvious I didn't have any of this in the womb

I got this and get here I am. Then again my childhood was spent LDARing so that didn’t do me any favors

here goes another report

Oh shit so that's where I fucked up :feelsbadman:

yeah my mother drank alcohol and was around smokers.

Well I was an unwanted, unplanned accident and my mother drank and smoked, it kinda makes sense I turned out the way I did.

Never heard of someone doing this.
It's like foids making up conversations talking to their belly like: "hang in there" " wait for me" ect.

It was over before it begun