Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [JFL] IT USERS ARE LITERAL CUCKOLDS HAHA

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
IM FUCKING DONE

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Christian-Bale-Laughing-at-Awards-Show.gif
QONVIyz.gif
Ub-VXd.gif
35k.gif

also never forget one of those mod faggots is also a literal cuck lmaoroflcopter
https://www.reddit.com/user/A_hanging_chad

Jfl

@Ritalincel @iKillCucks

Last edited:
A normal day in West

more because there was so much i couldnt fit it all:

I'm actually kind of excited that my polyamory and incel-fighting worlds seem to be converging.
LMAO. "incel-fighting world". HAHAHAHAHAHA.

"I would never deny my wife whatever or whomever she wanted"

I thought IT being cucks was just a @Ritalincel meme tbh but turns out they really are fucking cucks. :lul::lul::lul:

This thread should be pinned. It's an instant classic.

Polyamorous relationship is just the foid fucking 5 guys a week while the cuck husband would struggle to fuck 1 other foid in the entire year , they are obviously suited to foids that's why they keep pushing for them

These subhumans should be publically executed and then publically urinated on

Oh yes goyim.
When you don't let your wife go and around fucking the Chads and.paying for her date with Chad you are perpetuating the toxic bigoted patriarchy.

It's not my wife or your wife it's our Chad's fuckhole - a Modern day liberal.

I hate white liberal with a special seething haterate. Where is fuhrer when you need him. Why isn't anyone.saving the west ?

Polyamorous morons

Better incel than “incel-fighting” polyamorous cuck.

we gave you the chance lul
Sorry to disappoint mein fuhrer but I am street shitting deathnic curry. Technically I am Aryan as well but our blood line is as you know tainted with that of Australoids. Can't do much to save the west other then be a token shitskin. But still a great admirer of your work and hope for an alliance. It is cardinal for you to take back your white foids by the leash cuz only then we'll have our ethnic foids back.
Better incel than “incel-fighting” polyamorous cuck.

These people are abominations to nature and God.

A sub filled with degenerates (fags), slobs (Land whales) and the mentally insane (The absolutely disgusting tranny monsters who all deserve to be burnt alive whilst being raped by a rhino).

lol at those pieces of shit literally going 'we're all fucked up, don't you see? so let's get even more fucked up. here, put this funnel in your mouth while i go get Tyrone'

Why leftists are so often true cuckolds? That’s an interesting fact. Are there any sexologist who is currently talking about that issue? Leftists have hormonal dysfunctions?

What is the reason of this sudden rise of the cuckoldry?

The cuckoldification of the western male is something happening only to specific phenotypes or is common in every ethnic group?

How sexual attitude of a person determines his political orientation?

I feel that leftists became leftists because they were cuckolds before looking for that ideology, so I’m guessing that they may have hormonal diseases.

The cuckoldification of the western male is something happening only to specific phenotypes or is common in every ethnic group?

It is not just limited to whites anymore, the cancer is spreading, there was a video posted here a few weeks ago (The thread title was CUCK LEVEL 9000 or something like that), in which a black guy was driving his girlfriend around in a car and asking strangers to get in and fuck her.

I have absolutely no idea what is causing it, soy? something in the water? propaganda? a mixture of all 3?

It is not just limited to whites anymore, the cancer is spreading, there was a video posted here a few weeks ago (The thread title was CUCK LEVEL 9000 or something like that), in which a black guy was driving his girlfriend around in a car and asking strangers to get in and fuck her.

I have absolutely no idea what is causing it, soy? something in the water? propaganda? a mixture of all 3?
There’s no weighty essays of sexuology to look for?

How is it possible that no-one is talking about that absolutely serious issue our western society is facing?

It’s obvious that cuckolds have a particular way of participating politically to society influenced by their sexual behavior and personal attitude.

I would say that a cuckold is some sort of defeated male. Like in other mammals, It has been observed that in particular situations the male of the specie can be subdued to the point where he is no more capable of producing testosterone and so he became incapable of rebellion.

I don’t know how to think. This current cuckold phenomenon is scary.

Disgusting vile spineless cucks. Reddit and its users are a horrorific cancerous plague with their cockholdry and quirky liberal humor/comments that need to be sent to concentration camps and genocided. A cuck is the lowest thing a person can be in this world and these fucking degenerate liberal PC SCUM just flaunt it so openly and proud like its the greatest thing ever. CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

FOURTH REICH NOW

THIS PLAUGE NEEDS TO END

Disgusting vile spineless cucks. Reddit and its users are a horrorific cancerous plague with their cockholdry and quirky liberal humor/comments that need to be sent to concentration camps and genocided. A cuck is the lowest thing a person can be in this world and these fucking degenerate liberal PC SCUM just flaunt it so openly and proud like its the greatest thing ever. CUCK GENOCIDE NOW

FOURTH REICH NOW

THIS PLAUGE NEEDS TO END
Based.

Why do we care?

There’s no weighty essays of sexuology to look for?

How is it possible that no-one is talking about that absolutely serious issue our western society is facing?

It’s obvious that cuckolds have a particular way of participating politically to society influenced by their sexual behavior and personal attitude.

I would say that a cuckold is some sort of defeated male. Like in other mammals, It has been observed that in particular situations the male of the specie can be subdued to the point where he is no more capable of producing testosterone and so he became incapable of rebellion.

I don’t know how to think. This current cuckold phenomenon is scary.
Lots of people are talking about it but with the foid + immigrant vote irreparable damage has been caused. The degeneracy cannot be reversed unfortunately. The soy epidemic is scary though and I too want to know how it is happening. It can't just be soy?

FOURTH REICH NOW

THIS PLAUGE NEEDS TO END
Sharia is coming in Europe:feelsokman:

lol at those pieces of shit literally going 'we're all fucked up, don't you see? so let's get even more fucked up. here, put this funnel in your mouth while i go get Tyrone'

9zWyayU.png

"incel-fighting world"
lmao nigga be living on an anime

Polyamorous relationship is just the foid fucking 5 guys a week while the cuck husband would struggle to fuck 1 other foid in the entire year

They get nothing boyo, those polyamorphous cucks get nothing, nada. They get only what their """SO""" gives once in a year, when there is no chad around.

FOURTH REICH NOW

THIS PLAUGE NEEDS TO END

I burn cucks alive.

over for cuckcels

Mormon sister wifing is fast becoming the new gay marriage, I'm tellin' ya.

Pathetic. What a bunch of fucking CUCKS.

FOURTH REICH NOW

THIS PLAUGE NEEDS TO END

Amen BrothER