Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy [JFL] IT USERS ARE LITERAL CUCKOLDS HAHA

Polyamory is a fucking joke. Just another way women have discovered a way of normalizing cucking their bfs/husbands with Chad.

That entire subreddit is a fucking joke.

What the fuck is a demisexual?

IT is a meme at this point

How many of these stupid terms do they have now, 300? Wtf is a biromantic lol.

I wonder how many of them have to suck the cum out of the foids cunt after Mandingo has done laying seeds in there.

All of Reddit is a fucking joke.

This should be pinned @SergeantIncel

What the fuck is a demisexual?

He is sexually attracted to Demi Glace Sauce mix

91JJ-Ug7wmL._SY450_.jpg

You can also become a demisexual if you can Kevin-Yardleymaxx:

y2jhoIm.png

bump for the januaryfags
spread the word

Polyamorous relationship is just the foid fucking 5 guys a week while the cuck husband would struggle to fuck 1 other foid in the entire year , they are obviously suited to foids that's why they keep pushing for them

A sub filled with degenerates (fags), slobs (Land whales) and the mentally insane (The absolutely disgusting tranny monsters who all deserve to be burnt alive whilst being raped by a rhino).
This comment needs to be stickied

what a joke of human existence

Polyamorous relationship is just the foid fucking 5 guys a week while the cuck husband would struggle to fuck 1 other foid in the entire year , they are obviously suited to foids that's why they keep pushing for them

Key quotes:

UsernameForSexStuff said:
The tragedy for incels is that polyamorous people are the natural allies of older male virgins. We're sexual nonconformists, as are the virgins. Here's something counterintuitive but true: It's all kind of the same thing. Go to a poly meetup and you'll see lots of queer people, lots of asexual people.

Gay

cyathea said:
Being polyamorous requires advanced emotional management and relationship skills in the primary relationships, I can't see that as realistic for incels. Maybe they could have a role as secondaries. But they would still need social skills and would be trying to attract the interest of highly sophisticated people, so that doesn't really seem likely to work.

Betabux

SmokeAndVoid said:
I'm also biromantic and demisexual - as in I'm attracted to both men and women, but I have to develop a deep emotional connection to them in order to want to have sex. My two SOs and I are incredibly happy. And I didn't lose my V-card until I was 30!

Gay

@Robtical This is why I still believe most men will end up being bonobos willing to have sex with one another.

Thehe you're just a sad incel. My hubby jacks off in the corner while tryone fucks me. Our relationship is like so intimate and deep now.

@Robtical This is why I still believe most men will end up being bonobos willing to have sex with one another.
Those cucked fags won't be around in the next 10 years, they're the scum of the planet and everyone is learning to laugh at them.

they have no self awareness

This doesn't surprise me