Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy [JFL] IT fag thinks My accounts used by many people because I post too much here

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

doctor99268

There has to be multiple people on this account, there just has to be. No way one man has the time and the willpower to do all this, i literally just refreshed and another post came up. I'm not even calling you a loser this time, i genuinely need to know if there are multiple people on this account and if not, your motivation, i just can't see what satisfaction anyone could gain from posting anything 100 times a day. I'm genuinely curious.

Braziliansigma literally posts over 30 threads a day

*Plot twist*

St.Sigmacel is actually an AI made by an MIT student to constantly track keywords on incel forums, screenshot the post, and upload it to IT with randomly generated text for the title based on the detected words pewpew.

I think you should post more!

Always interesting stuff tbh ngl ded srs!

I think you should post more!

Always interesting stuff tbh ngl ded srs!
IT sometimes are either lulzfuel or ERfuel

He was talking about braziliansigma

to be fair I don't think I've ever reached 100 posts a day, even during the times that I spent all day on the forum

to be fair I don't think I've ever reached 100 posts a day, even during the times that I spent all day on the forum
@Personalityinkwell will reach 40000

They aren't used to forums. Pretty sure they passively consume social media all day too.

They aren't used to forums. Pretty sure they passively consume social media all day too.
tbh incels.co is pretty busy compared to most forums.

tbh incels.co is pretty busy compared to most forums.
Ever heard of incels

d
O
T

n
E
T

if I typed it normal way it won’t allow for some reason

Ever heard of incels

d
O
T

n
E
T

if I typed it normal way it won’t allow for some reason
lmao yes i remember when that started and when serge made it impossible to type on .co

lmao yes i remember when that started and when serge made it impossible to type on .co
Why did he do that? And what’s your opinion on the website?

Why did he do that? And what’s your opinion on the website?
doesn't want competition. I dont know too much about the incels doot net tbh I never go on it.

doesn't want competition. I dont know too much about the incels doot net tbh I never go on it.
They do allow some redpillers on there but they’re still usually blackpilled

They don't understand the sheer, raw power of a NEET incel who has nothing else to do or look forward to in life. Spending copious amounts of time on here and other such spaces is a way of life.
Braziliansigma doesn’t even have a life

*Plot twist*

St.Sigmacel is actually an AI made by an MIT student to constantly track keywords on incel forums, screenshot the post, and upload it to IT with randomly generated text for the title based on the detected words pewpew.
Damn, that would make a lot of sense
full

doctor99268

There has to be multiple people on this account, there just has to be. No way one man has the time and the willpower to do all this, i literally just refreshed and another post came up. I'm not even calling you a loser this time, i genuinely need to know if there are multiple people on this account and if not, your motivation, i just can't see what satisfaction anyone could gain from posting anything 100 times a day. I'm genuinely curious.

Braziliansigma literally posts over 30 threads a day

Doyou

@Colvin76 says you spread the bluepill
Colvin is a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to argue for Sub8 Law and he is severely lacking in life experience.

If you want to get pussy in 2020 as a Sub8male, you have to make bluepilled moves. Its a simple fucking reality that most of you retards neglect because you're too busy dick riding chad's existence of getting it for free.

Colvin is a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to argue for Sub8 Law and he is severely lacking in life experience.

If you want to get pussy in 2020 as a Sub8male, you have to make bluepilled moves. Its a simple fucking reality that most of you retards neglect because you're too busy dick riding chad's existence of getting it for free.
@Colvin76 and colvin thinks I’m delusional

You are delusional, and you waste time lurking on reddit :feelstastyman:

You're absolutely dog shit at rating too.
Can’t wait for Colvin to get on your ass

Same with soyzillian

i thought we all have multiple people using our accounts lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back