Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel JFL @ "insecure women"

careermax_aspiecel

careermax_aspiecel

Recruit
★★★★
Trigger warning: Instagram

As I was scrolling Normiegram (yeah I know I should stop using it, whatever) I noticed a recent trend of women "confessing" what they are "insecure" about.

Let me tell you, it's pure ragefuel: countless posts of 6+ foids complaining about ridiculously minor details (e.g. oily skin, moles, stuff that can be easily fixed with basic cosmetic products) and ordes of betas telling them how beautiful, stunning, and brave they are.

I'm almost tempted to make a post where I "confess" my insecurity about my COMICALLY OVERSIZED JEW NOSE, about the PLETHORA OF HEALTH PROBLEMS that affect me every day etc. I'd be curious to see if people would actually call me "stunning and brave".

JFL @ being insecure when you've known nothing but validation throughout your foid life :feelsohgod:

insecurity is mostly stemmed from sexual frustration. Women's "sexual frustration" comes from not getting Chad, which is nothing compared to us

They need to fabricate problems because they get bored of their lives being so easy

There aren’t enough chads to meet the demand, being forced to live in a world full of unattractive males drives them into insanity only treated by delusion