Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over JFL: Imagine not only having to go to shit on a date...

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
...but getting a diarrhea on top of that JFL, over before it began and then made sure to prove to me that it;s over.

kinda ERfuel, but mogs me bc tbf i wish i had a date in the first place

kinda ERfuel, but mogs me bc tbf i wish i had a date in the first place
I will never get over that time. It was a massive punch in my manliness, in my ego, in my psyhe. I will never recover.

I had a nightmare last night that when I'm finally about to ascend I have to uncontrollably shit so I have to leave to go take a shit and of course the opportunity is lost.
WTF did you read my mind making this thread?

I will never get over that time. It was a massive punch in my manliness, in my ego, in my psyhe. I will never recover.
i feel you bc i have had bowel issues sabotaging my life in general for years

now i dont have diarrhea anymore bc of the jewpills, but now constipation is a problem (and occassional diarrhea when i go overboard with the laxatives to be able to shit) jfl :feelsrope:

Just don't eat fiber and carbs bro.

Jfl at this shit

You got a date nigger ?? !?

was the girl cool with it?

kek brutal, you must take a shit before it

did she ghost you or smth after the date?
I can;'t control my bowels dude. I have IBS. They flare up whenever they want to. Social situation, let alone social situations with girls make it easier to make my bowels go mad.

The talking was weird after the date in the evening. And the next day I blocked her on fb and didn't want to remind myself of that failure. But yes, she was definately let down. We were meant to go to a free concert that day. We had to wait for a train for 2 hours+.

Low-key brag ngl. Stfu I don't want to hear about your fucking dates fucking fakecel.

Okay weeaboomer.

You made this thread before what one time not enough attention whore must you remind us of your dates weekly now? Imagine getting dates and rotting on this site fucking youngcels so fucking annoying.

Was the foid cute?

You made this thread before what one time not enough attention whore must you remind us of your dates weekly now? Imagine getting dates and rotting on this site fucking youngcels so fucking annoying.
That was one meeting, not even a date. More like a test. First date is never a date for a truecel. And I just got mentally fucked by reminding myself today by that. FAKECEL, yeah right. If I was, I would be fucking that girl right now. Fuck you you pathetic anime watching cuck, go jerk off to some hentai or whatever you do in your spare time. Animecels are beyond repair, I mean all weebs are like that.
Was the foid cute?
No, she was ugly, fat and full of acne.

I can;'t control my bowels dude. I have IBS. They flare up whenever they want to. Social situation, let alone social situations with girls make it easier to make my bowels go mad.

The talking was weird after the date in the evening. And the next day I blocked her on fb and didn't want to remind myself of that failure. But yes, she was definately let down. We were meant to go to a free concert that day. We had to wait for a train for 2 hours+.
lol you didn't have to block her, just wait to see her move. Shit (literally, in your case) happens bro. No need to freak out, even though she might have been a little bit disappointed, if she's into you she'll give you another opportunity.

Fuck you you pathetic anime watching cuck, go jerk off to some hentai or whatever

lol you didn't have to block her, just wait to see her move. Shit (literally, in your case) happens bro. No need to freak out, even though she might have been a little bit disappointed, if she's into you she'll give you another opportunity.
DUDE, she saw how genetically inferior I was on the first meeting (which I never would call a date but a test). Also she did seem colder when we chatted afterwards. She could have get someone better much easier and that's what she did dud.
I don't blame her TBH. She was nice and understanding and got me water and painkillers when I was shitting myself. She didn't run. She waited with me for the train. But that was long over for me in terms of getting her to be my gf. That was just friendly treatment from her. It was over.

fgfgsdrterhm ruu h54
Sorry I had to punch my keyboard a few times.

DUDE, she saw how genetically inferior I was on the first meeting (which I never would call a date but a test). Also she did seem colder when we chatted afterwards. She could have get someone better much easier and that's what she did dud.
I don't blame her TBH. She was nice and understanding and got me water and painkillers when I was shitting myself. She didn't run. She waited with me for the train. But that was long over for me in terms of getting her to be my gf. That was just friendly treatment from her. It was over.

fgfgsdrterhm ruu h54
Sorry I had to punch my keyboard a few times.
that seems like a fairly decent treatment imo. Maybe not a girlfriend but who knows, you could have had a few hook ups with her which is better than nothing, but that's up to you, you know the situation better.

Just make sure you're not cucking yourself by overthinking a situation and letting anxiety get in your way.

that seems like a fairly decent treatment imo. Maybe not a girlfriend but who knows, you could have had a few hook ups with her which is better than nothing, but that's up to you, you know the situation better.

Just make sure you're not cucking yourself by overthinking a situation and letting anxiety get in your way.
Either way that was 3,5 years ago it's long time over already. No, I wasn't cucking myself. Dude, probably even Chad if he shat himself on a date he would get ditched.