Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL if you're not nazi/skinheadmaxxing (ethnics be cautious)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
look at all the media dedicated to nazi love stories

this wonderful period piece about a woman cheating on her POW husband for ayran ubermensch

or this 2018 film where a black rhineland bastard falls in love with another aryan chad

(FYI:the actress amandla stenberg only does JBW romance movies, much like many other black actresses)

slave fetish book
https://www.amazon.com.au/Forbidden-Stories-Slave-Arranged-Muslim-ebook/dp/B01DUY4C8I

or these romance books about jewesses falling in love with nazis
Amazon product ASIN B07C847Q2S
Amazon product ASIN B00DWA695U
there is a reason why these books and movies exist, it's not the JBW axiom, but rather it taps into the primitive mindset women have when choosing a partner.
women want the conquerors, they want the dominators, they get turned on when their father, husbands, brothers and sons are defeated, brutalised and ultimately emasculated by the superior tribe. the ultimate show of dominance. I'm sure most of you are aware of the Rhineland, how german soldiers fucked french women on masse after invading them.

we also see these kinds of fetishes in Africa, India, Latin America. white men we're the colonisers of these places, they humiliated the natives of and forced them into submission. Which is why JBW is strong in those lands nowadays. not to mention the status bump

I believe history is a very strong contributor to JBW

anyways I'll just add this scene from heat, a little lifefuel in this suifuel thread

Last edited:
jfl skinheads have a higer smv than us

women want the conquerors, they want the dominators, they get turned on when their father, husbands, brothers and sons are defeated, brutalised and ultimately emasculated by the superior tribe. the ultimate show of dominance.

This. "Toxic masculinity" exists because of toxic femininity. A man is a "real" man when he brutalizes another man, steals his resources and gives them to a woman. This is why women don't deserve masculinity. We need more solidarity and less "masculinity" - instead of killing each other for the amusement of some fucking cunts we should work together and put these bitches back in their place.

wu37kGq.jpg

Foids are constantly telling men to “man up”, while manning up is only beneficial to foids.

The reality is the opposite of what feminists are representing, women should “woman up” and stop choosing brutally violent males. Women should work on their personalities.

there was this whole twitter collage where SJW ethnic hoes were talking about how they fucked white men on the dl. there was a shit ton of tweets in that picture

Jbw confirmered again

You can literally hate/want to murder ethnics and still ethnic girls will prefer you over their ethnic looksmatch male :feelshaha:

Jbw confirmered again

You can literally hate/want to murder ethnics and still ethnic girls will prefer you over their ethnic looksmatch male :feelshaha:
Ethnic foids are the real white supremacists of this world.

Jbw confirmered again

This. "Toxic masculinity" exists because of toxic femininity. A man is a "real" man when he brutalizes another man, steals his resources and gives them to a woman. This is why women don't deserve masculinity. We need more solidarity and less "masculinity" - instead of killing each other for the amusement of some fucking cunts we should work together and put these bitches back in their place.

wu37kGq.jpg
:blackpill:

women should “woman up” and stop choosing brutally violent males. Women should work on their personalities.
Haha, found the incel ! (foid here)

Reminder that Richard Spencer's current GF is some leftist roastie. Femoids are a literal meme.
82d5fd37-0d97-4872-a9e2-c956336dcc00-jpeg.56133

a2bde5fc-8be9-4f30-9d92-ca1e41075a80-jpeg.56134

I personally know situations like that. JFL at foids.
They consistently prove every facet of the blackpill completely right.
A handsome, literal white supremacist whose last divorce was very publicly as a result of him physically abusing his wife, and the next roastie he gets is a self-professed "liberal Leftist with a capital 'L'".

How does anyone observe real life relationships and come to any conclusion but the blackpill?
It's not as if roasties are exactly doing a good job at hiding the fact that looks matters 1000x more than personality with their actions.

This society is filled to the brim with blue pillers who flat out reject facts in favor of the teachings they were brainwashed with. It's like we're living in one of those sci-fi dystopic novels where everyone ignores blatant realities that are right in their face in favor of the convenient lies they're taught in order to not be singled out and dealt with.

Jbw lol.

But seriously if your white skin head Maxx and Nazi max and black and Asian women will be all over you.

A handsome, literal white supremacist whose last divorce was very publicly as a result of him physically abusing his wife, and the next roastie he gets is a self-professed "liberal Leftist with a capital 'L'".

How does anyone observe real life relationships and come to any conclusion but the blackpill?
It's not as if roasties are exactly doing a good job at hiding the fact that looks matters 1000x more than personality with their actions.

This society is filled to the brim with blue pillers who flat out reject facts in favor of the teachings they were brainwashed with. It's like we're living in one of those sci-fi dystopic novels where everyone ignores blatant realities that are right in their face in favor of the convenient lies they're taught in order to not be singled out and dealt with.
I think foids have a really hard time weighting words x actions.

For example, when I SAY I feel attraction towards underage sexually developed girls, cucktears go nuts, but when Chadfish admits to have had sex with such girls, they'd still fuck him and think it's not a big deal. Also notice how women seem to fight harder against thought crimes than against actual crimes.

Also notice how women seem to fight harder against thought crimes than against actual crimes.
Fact. There's a reason why IncelTears losers come after us rather than ACTUAL abusers that are actually raping and abusing roasties.

Reminder that Richard Spencer's current GF is some leftist roastie. Femoids are a literal meme.
82d5fd37-0d97-4872-a9e2-c956336dcc00-jpeg.56133

a2bde5fc-8be9-4f30-9d92-ca1e41075a80-jpeg.56134

Check this snippet from an article she for liberal rag MEDIUM, defending her relationship:

So let me get this straight. This goddamn cunt virtue signaled that Richard Spencer is great because he doesn't beat HER. I almost choked laughing the moment I re-read that. A man that has a history of domestic abuse. She must think her pussy is gold.

JFL if you think good personality matters after this thread. JFL if you don't think women are attracted to oppressive psychopathic personalities after this thread.

Foids are constantly telling men to “man up”, while manning up is only beneficial to foids.

The reality is the opposite of what feminists are representing, women should “woman up” and stop choosing brutally violent males. Women should work on their personalities.
100 %truth

you gave me good idea i will make a post about it today

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back