Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious JFL if you're not him

Newbie17

Newbie17

Mikel Arteta irl; Relative of Fyodor Dostoevsky
-
JFL if you're not Luka Dončić in 2019. Tfw you go on the basketball pitch and mog the entire NBA even though you're only 20 years old. Statusmaxxed, skillmaxxed, good looking.

maxresdefault.jpg

Take the Dončićpill.

yes man, great Chad i would love to worship a pampered faggot too. Fuck everyone in any league

yes man, great Chad i would love to worship a pampered faggot too. Fuck everyone in any league

You're a cuck if you don't follow sports.

Luka Dončić is a fucking legend.

Yes, if you are slav, it is over. You can also interpret it as "it's over for slavcels"
its over if you are unnatractive slav.Just so happens the majority of slavs are ugly.You just didn't live in slavlands and didn't get the taste of the brutality of slavpill

Last edited:
You're a cuck if you don't follow sports.

Luka Dončić is a fucking legend.
I'm a cuck for not worshipping Chad's and Tyrone's? It's not fun to watch dudes who status mog me to oblivion show off, it's more fun to play yourself. Consider closeted homosexuality, fuck off

I'm a cuck for not worshipping Chad's and Tyrone's? ok dude

This isn't worshipping "Chads" and "Tyrones" for having sex but athletes for being great at what they do and mentally tough. It's literally the opposite. Most athletes aren't even good looking.

It's like saying that admiring some ancient war hero is "Chad worship". Makes no sense.

This isn't worshipping "Chads" and "Tyrones" for having sex but athletes for being great at what they do and mentally tough. It's literally the opposite.

It's like saying that admiring some ancient war hero is "Chad worship". Makes no sense.
Because it is. :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: bro omg did you see that play by doncic the other night? Hes such a BEAST bro, :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: hell yeah man gronk is such a BEAST haha

I would never in my life support and contribute to rich, pampered assholes who cry over the tiniest bruise or rule breakage. they're not tough at all, they're the embodiment of being born into a good family or good genetics. I hear more about whiny drama from the NBA than I do actual plays. Fucking hell I would be a huge cuck for cheering that on while I rot.

I would never in my life support and contribute to rich, pampered assholes who cry over the tiniest bruise or rule breakage. they're not tough at all, they're the embodiment of being born into a good family or good genetics. Fucking hell I would be a huge cuck for cheering that on while I rot.

Try to train every day like they do and play with injuries and then question their toughness.

Only cucks don't respect the manliness that the athletes represent. There's a reason why cucks and women hate sports.

Also this genetics thing is overblown, if you don't have the mentality you can't play sports at the highest level no matter what genes you have.

50% of everything you do is about the mental aspect.

Try to train every day like they do and play with injuries and then question their toughness.

Only cucks don't respect the manliness that the athletes represent. There's a reason why cucks and women hate sports.

Also this genetics thing is overblown, if you don't have the mentality you can't play sports at the highest level no matter what genes you have.

50% of everything you do is about the mental aspect.
I did. My HS and uni teams were genuinely harder than these leagues. We all played through injuries chugging pain meds without bitching like league players do. It's not exactly unknown that these guys are all massive drama queens. These leagues, they're all filled with rich assholes. Half these players come from ALREADY rich families who got them the best possible connections, support, and resources possible. Almost nobody in these leagues is coming from the slums, no matter how gifted they are. It's incredibly fucking easy to "go hard" when you've got someone ready to pamper you and blow on your booboo when you cry.

Fuck all the leagues and the cucks who dickride the players for their "hard work". They're born into good genetics and family who groomed them with their massive resources to get them into a league they really don't deserve to be in. The amount of genuine talent is a joke compared to every lonzo ball there is.

So yeah, please fuck of your celebrity dickriding because that is ALL you are doing right now. Willing to bet you've never been a starter for any team sport either, but that ok because you can just worship people who were :soy: :soy: :soy:

I did. My HS and uni teams were genuinely harder than these leagues. We all played through injuries chugging pain meds without bitching like league players do. It's not exactly unknown that these guys are all massive drama queens. These leagues, they're all filled with rich assholes. Half these players come from ALREADY rich families who got them the best possible connections, support, and resources possible. Almost nobody in these leagues is coming from the slums, no matter how gifted they are. It's incredibly fucking easy to "go hard" when you've got someone ready to pamper you and blow on your booboo when you cry.

Fuck all the leagues and the cucks who dickride the players for their "hard work". They're born into good genetics and family who groomed them with their massive resources to get them into a league they really don't deserve to be in. The amount of genuine talent is a joke compared to every lonzo ball there is.

So yeah, please fuck of your celebrity dickriding because that is ALL you are doing right now. Willing to bet you've never been a starter for any team sport either, but that ok because you can just worship people who were :soy: :soy: :soy:

Luka Dončić comes from Slavlands, he had to show a lot of skills to go to the NBA at such young age from Europe and being a Slav there was a lot more pressure on him. Also it's one thing being in NBA and another thing to be an absolutely top player at 20. It's not because he would have better genetics than all the Tyrones, he simply has legit skills and the right mindset.

I'm not into team sports myself, I'm doing combat sports but obviously I'm going to like fellow Slavs like Dončić doing their thing. He put in the REAL WORK.

Ironically OP is him and he's bragging tbhngl buddy boyos

he looks cool