Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL if you support abortion

CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
This poll on the new incel haven on reddit reveals half of the visitors support abortion. Imagine supporting a practice that lets whores continue to be whores under any circumstances. I know that some of these votes might be from Incels in denial, but still, some retards are talking about "anti-natalism."
If you support abortion you're a straight up C.U.C.K.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210727-174059~2.png
    Screenshot_20210727-174059~2.png
    43.6 KB · Views: 92
I support abortion...for :chad: kids

I support abortion. Foid will continue to be whores no matter what the legal status of abortion is.

JFL at thinking abortion is somehow relevant to inceldom.

I support the abortion of all bastards born to single mothers. I do not want to consent to taxes paid out for single mothers and their overwhelmingly criminal nigger and cumskin chad offspring.:dab:

Psa 564ba0 6099231

Last edited:
I couldn't care less

too lazy to check the numbers but would not surprised if they were true, even though i am skeptical of a couple of the sources
It's not the quality of sources that matter, it's the amount.:feelsLSD:

Seethe all deboonkers.

It's not the quality of sources that matter, it's the amount.:feelsLSD:

Seethe all deboonkers.
View attachment 472547
Redditcucks are so awfully terrible at deboonking they always rely on someone else to do it for them, usually Snopes.

It's amazing how many of them don't know how to find primary sources -- copies of, say, court documents or full-text journal articles.

An example of deboonking done right:

Abortion gives foids power by way of genocide so they can fuck around, so it's bad.

Only good thing to take from it is if it's discovered the kid has downs, is a deformed incel, or the like; save the human a degrading bad existence in this world of looks by aborting it.

This poll on the new incel haven on reddit reveals half of the visitors support abortion. Imagine supporting a practice that lets whores continue to be whores under any circumstances. I know that some of these votes might be from Incels in denial, but still, some retards are talking about "anti-natalism."
If you support abortion you're a straight up C.U.C.K.
I support abortion cos it prevents more unwanted children and incels from being born. For examples ugly goblinas being fucked by chad lites are the incel factories. And yea Im an antinatalist efilist and misanthrope... the less cunts on this earth the better

I'm pro-life and against abortion, tbh. I do think it's murder, even if the mother can't afford it or the child is going to become incel. In that case, that child should be put up to adoption. It doesn't matter if you think it's not worth the pain of gestation or giving birth or spiting the man who knocked you up, as long as you don't have to raise it and can carry on.

Maybe unless if the child is expected to be born with a severe defect that will significantly affect his quality of life and prevent him from thriving, or is going to die stillborn or shortly after birth anyways.

JFL at foids using rape as an argument for abortion, when most abortions are of pregnancies that resulted from consensual sex just because it was "unplanned". It's just foids being irresponsible and killing babies just because they fucked up without dealing with her consequences. If she didn't want to have kids, she should've kept her legs shut or at least be on birth control.

My stance on abortion pisses off both the liberal left and the conservative right.

Abortion should be allowed, but only with the permission of a woman's husband or father:feelshmm:

I support abortion if your black :smonk:

I support abortion. Foid will continue to be whores no matter what the legal status of abortion is.

JFL at thinking abortion is somehow relevant to inceldom.
I hope you also support not funding whores that do abort or shit out a kid.

I am pro choice for colored people

this pic is misleading. Majority of single mothers are black, and blacks commit more crime which is why. Although single mothers do create crime it’s different racially.
There’s actually more white single mothers overall than black ones, even if the percentage of the population is lower.

In 2019, there were about 6.69 million white, non-Hispanic families with a single mother living in the United States. This is a slight increase from 1990, when there were 6.4 million white families with a single mother living in the U.S.

In 2019, there were about 4.15 million Black families in the United States with a single mother. This is an increase from 1990 levels, when there were about 3.4 million Black families with a single mother.

If someone is gonna have a shitty life it's better to just euthanize them from the beginning. They're probably doomed to failure anyway.

I'm pro abortion but not pro choice :feelsLSD:

Supporting abortion due to anti-natalism is such a pathetic cope. Imagine being incel and not wanting to make foids' lives as hard as possible. Disgusting, I refuse to consider you human.

Morally, I am against it because I believe it is murder and also holds women less accountable for their promiscuity.
Practically, I am for it because of overpopulation and the correlation between crime and unwanted children being born.

Here, I just triggered both soycels and tradcels.

I hope you also support not funding whores that do abort or shit out a kid.

The thing we do end up funding their kids one way or another. Compared to others, the kid of a poor foid who got dumped by Chad/Tyrone has a significantly higher chance of interacting with the criminal justice system, which costs money. We could slightly lower that chance with childcare and higher public education spend, but that also costs money.

Abortion is unironically a cheaper option. Of course I don't think the state should fund a whore's abortion, but IMO a father should have the right to request an abortion and have the option to sign away all parental rights and responsibilities should the foid refuse, in order to convince the foid to abort it.

Just lol at the cucks who think women having abortions is good. JFL.

I am against abortions because I support foids suffering as much as possible. I couldn't care less about their spawn.

Ideal situation is that foids would be begging on the street with Chad's spawn and sucking incel dick to make ends meet.