Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Incel" who wanted to "blow up hot cheerleaders" was in fact a normie with a girlfriend (FBI documents enclosed)

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
I've been following Cole Carini's case for a year now. He was originally scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow (June 25th), but just a few hours ago, the judge agreed to delay sentencing since one of the government's witnesses that was scheduled to testify, a forensic examiner at the FBI laboratory in Quantico, is otherwise occupied investigating another incident.

Anyways, here's what I know so far.

Documents not otherwise linked are in the appendix.

Background

In June 2020, Carini shows up at a hospital in Richlands, VA with extensive injuries to his hands and shrapnel wounds. He tells law enforcement that he suffered the injuries during a lawnmower accident. After a search warrant is executed, local, state, and federal law enforcement find a significant amount of TATP, a highly volatile primary explosive, in his residence. They also found drawings of explosive devices, a partially constructed pressure cooker bomb, and a scrap of paper containing one of Carini's unhinged writings. The words Elliot Rodger and hot cheerleaders were mentioned (a photo of this scrap of paper can be found on page 7 of the U.S. government's sentencing memorandum appended below).

On Buzzfeed, the Daily Beast, and on Reddit, that was all it took to declare Carini an incel. Here is the initial affidavit for reference.

Carini is later indicted on one count of making false statements to the FBI and one count of manufacturing and possessing a destructive device.

In December 2020, Carini agrees to plead guilty to Count 2. (Plea agreement here; Department of Justice press release here)

Latest information

During the investigation, it becomes clear that there is no evidence that Carini had ties to any incel communities, was motivated by incel philosophy, or self-identified as an incel. It turns out Carini is merely a failed white normie who also happens to be autistic and severely mentally ill. In fact, Carini had a girlfriend, "Jamie Keen", and even briefly maintained ties to her even after his arrest. According to prosecutors, Keen was in fact well aware of Carini's attempts to manufacture explosives and even talked about mailing drug-laced letters to Carini in jail.

This information can be gleaned from an FBI tactical intelligence report and an FBI laboratory report on Carini's explosives.

There is also more information about Carini's school and home life from the defense's sentencing memorandum, which reinforces my impression that he is a failed normie (considering he was a 6ft+ cumskin) and not a blackpiller.

Appendix

IncelCream

IncelCream

Overlord
★★★★★
59d 20h 18m
He must be from Chads.is

Broly

Broly

pirate king
★★★★★
49d 22h 5m
real incels are too high inhib to do anything like that for the most part

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
34d 7h 15m
Imagine gathering so much informations about some cuck larping to be a virgin on the internet.
Meanwhile, Russian hackers probably already know everything about US military moves.
FBI is legit gigaretarded ...

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
IncelCream said:
He must be from Chads.is
everyone lifemogs me to hell and back

it's extremely brutal

Gone Coping

Gone Coping

Legend
★★
34d 11h 5m
going ER is pointless, assuming anyone even remembers the incident after the initial news cycle all that happens is you become a meme and the internet makes fun of you

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
Gone Coping said:
going ER is pointless, assuming anyone even remembers the incident after the initial news cycle all that happens is you become a meme and the internet makes fun of you

I would disagree. I think that attacks such as Columbine and Parkland have made their mark on American culture, law, and politics.

ER's impact, so to speak, was blunted by the fact that half his victims were international students and didn't really have the community ties that a typical victim would have -- ties that draw local news' attention for not just one but multiple news cycles and eventually push national news to keep pumping out sob stories. The media's ideal victims are young, white, attractive, suburban, middle-class.

Escthectrler

Escthectrler

Officer
★★★
18d 10h 25m
Whyd he call ER entitled jbw pill strikes again nig blew off his fingers like peter griffin

Nebuchadnezzar

Nebuchadnezzar

King of Babylon
★★★★
29d 8h 55m
Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★
22d 18h 41m
JFL what a failure this loser was. ER may have been cucked by a door but at least he got something for the price he paid. This guy's going to get sentenced to 10 years and didn't even get to hurt anyone. Reminds me of that fatcel who brought a gun to his school gym but got convinced to surrender by some chad coach.

Deleted member 34955

Deleted member 34955

Self-banned
-
5d 18h 7m
I think its irrelevant whether he had a gf or not. His looks were already high tier normie levels.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
Of Manlets and Men said:
JFL what a failure this loser was. ER may have been cucked by a door but at least he got something for the price he paid. This guy's going to get sentenced to 10 years and didn't even get to hurt anyone. Reminds me of that fatcel who brought a gun to his school gym but got convinced to surrender by some chad coach.
Was he even trying lmao?

Part of me would feel bad for him if he got 10 years (since federal sentencing guidelines are asking for 24-30 months), the feds are just downright nasty.

coperexia

coperexia

curry tikka masala
1d 15h 6m
Fancy Alcoholic said:
Imagine gathering so much informations about some cuck larping to be a virgin on the internet.
Meanwhile, Russian hackers probably already know everything about US military moves.
fbi has always been teracucked when it comes to investigative research, just doing whatever it takes to please the normies

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

here to save m'lady from da niceguys!!!! xDDDDDD
★★★★★
13d 5h 25m
'but even guys in relationships can be incels too sweaty"

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 14h 40m
He won't be fingering any stacies for a while

Benj-amin

Benj-amin

I am not Insane, Just one step ahead of the curve.
★★★★
26d 8h 58m
PPEcel said:
I've been following Cole Carini's case for a year now. He was originally scheduled to be sentenced tomorrow (June 25th), but just a few hours ago, the judge agreed to delay sentencing since one of the government's witnesses that was scheduled to testify, a forensic examiner at the FBI laboratory in Quantico, is otherwise occupied investigating another incident.

Background

In June 2020, Carini shows up at a hospital in Richlands, VA with extensive injuries to his hands and shrapnel wounds. He tells law enforcement that he suffered the injuries during a lawnmower accident. After a search warrant is executed, local, state, and federal law enforcement find a significant amount of TATP, a highly volatile primary explosive, in his residence. They also found drawings of explosive devices, a partially constructed pressure cooker bomb, and a scrap of paper containing one of Carini's unhinged writings. The words Elliot Rodger and hot cheerleaders were mentioned (a photo of this scrap of paper can be found on page 7 of the U.S. government's sentencing memorandum appended below).

On Buzzfeed, the Daily Beast, and on Reddit, that was all it took to declare Carini an incel. Here is the initial affidavit for reference.

Carini is later indicted on one count of making false statements to the FBI and one count of manufacturing and possessing a destructive device.

In December 2020, Carini agrees to plead guilty to Count 2. (Plea agreement here; Department of Justice press release here)

Latest information

During the investigation, it becomes clear that there is no evidence that Carini had ties to any incel communities, was motivated by incel philosophy, or self-identified as an incel. It turns out Carini is merely a failed white normie who also happens to be autistic and severely mentally ill. In fact, Carini had a girlfriend, "Jamie Keen", and even briefly maintained ties to her even after his arrest. According to prosecutors, Keen was in fact well aware of Carini's attempts to manufacture explosives and even talked about mailing drug-laced letters to Carini in jail.

This information can be gleaned from an FBI tactical intelligence report and an FBI laboratory report on Carini's explosives.

There is also more information about Carini's school and home life from the defense's sentencing memorandum, which reinforces my impression that he is a failed normie (considering he was a 6ft+ cumskin) and not a blackpiller.

Appendix

IncelCream said:
He must be from Chads.is

Broly said:
real incels are too high inhib to do anything like that for the most part

Fancy Alcoholic said:

Gone Coping said:

Escthectrler said:
Whyd he call ER entitled jbw pill strikes again nig blew off his fingers like peter griffin

Nebuchadnezzar said:

Of Manlets and Men said:

Bassem Braïki said:
I think its irrelevant whether he had a gf or not. His looks were already high tier normie levels.

coperexia said:
fbi has always been teracucked when it comes to investigative research, just doing whatever it takes to please the normies

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
'but even guys in relationships can be incels too sweaty"

Emba said:
He won't be fingering any stacies for a while
Anyone who is truly blackpilled can take one look at this motherfucker and see that he is a fakecel prick.

Positive canthal tilt, Good facial ratios, full eyebrows, Full head of hair, Fucking dipshit was nothing more than a edgy normie.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 23h 55m
He’s a high tier normie/Chadlite.

Dumbass wasted his good looks away. :feelshaha:

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
ldar_ricecel said:
He’s a high tier normie/Chadlite.

Dumbass wasted his good looks away. :feelshaha:
White = mogs me

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KDV
★★★★★
50d 23h 55m
R

rope2cope

Overlord
★★★★★
117d 23h 17m
Just IEDmaxx bro.

commander_zoidberg

commander_zoidberg

Commander
★★
19d 10h 7m
PPEcel said:
I would disagree. I think that attacks such as Columbine and Parkland have made their mark on American culture, law, and politics.

ER's impact, so to speak, was blunted by the fact that half his victims were international students and didn't really have the community ties that a typical victim would have -- ties that draw local news' attention for not just one but multiple news cycles and eventually push national news to keep pumping out sob stories. The media's ideal victims are young, white, attractive, suburban, middle-class.

Yeah - half Asian man stabs 3 Asians to death hundreds of times and has a manifesto filled with anti Asian racism but the media manage to make it about guns, white privilege and 2 Stacey's who got killed. Elliot made only passing reference to Incels in his manifesto as them being losers but he is the patron saint of incels. Same thing with Menassian where Justice Anne Molloy concluded that he made all the Incel stuff up to increase his notoriety but he will always be on record as an Incel murderer.

An awful lot of mass killings full stop whether school or otherwise have been copy cats of Columbine. For whatever reason its just seared into the American psyche - maybe the way serial killers and the likes of Manson were seared into the minds of many boomers in the 60's and 70's.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
commander_zoidberg said:
An awful lot of mass killings full stop whether school or otherwise have been copy cats of Columbine. For whatever reason its just seared into the American psyche - maybe the way serial killers and the likes of Manson were seared into the minds of many boomers in the 60's and 70's.

Majority-white small, quiet, middle-class town on the outskirts of Denver involving not one but two perpetrators and a double-digit kill count. Columbine was also one of the first times where a school shooting and the subsequent emergency response was televised live for hours on end.

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Supreme Incel Commander in Chief
★★★★★
72d 22h 41m
IncelCream said:
He must be from Chads.is
Aka here
PPEcel said:

Background

Latest information

Appendix

You should work together with BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer and form an incels investigative new network station.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
Copexodius Maximus said:
Aka here

You should work together with BummerDrummer @BummerDrummer and form an incels investigative new network station.
Jfl

-BrettyBoy-

-BrettyBoy-

Locally undesired.
★★★★★
162d 18h 13m
I’m above all IncelTear users because only losers post there. Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.

Idotms

Idotms

the моds must die
★★★★★
90d 3h 16m
-BrettyBoy- said:
I’m above all IncelTear users because only losers post there. Edit: Sorry, wrong thread.

Mogged Loner

Mogged Loner

aka Based Milly
★★★★★
62d 11h 58m
Bump/

Get rid of that faggot itsover thread

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

Tfw no PCP
★★★★★
59d 2h 47m
Even murdering ER worshipping psychos can get a gf but not me.:feelsbadman: So much for personality and the "ideology is why u inkle"

Dregster666

Dregster666

Take the ChudurBudur Pill
★★★★★
235d 22h 27m
Mecoja

Mecoja

fuck society
★★★★★
101d 10h 46m
-BrettyBoy- said:

Mogged Loner said:
Bump/

Get rid of that faggot itsover thread

Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
20d 22h 27m
What a fucking shocker. God i’m so fucking tired of normies with girlfriends pretending like their lives suck

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
112d 14h 40m
bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
33d 11h 14m
Therapywasaaste said:
Even murdering ER worshipping psychos can get a gf but not me.:feelsbadman: So much for personality and the "ideology is why u inkle"
Nukethisgayearth said:
What a fucking shocker. God i’m so fucking tired of normies with girlfriends pretending like their lives suck

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
53d 23h 15m
notafed

notafed

( o__o)‼
★★★★★
2d 13h 34m
Glad he lost his hand then :feelsdevil:

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
20d 9h 3m
PPEcel said:
he got 7 years
Did he get to reattach any of his fingers?

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
Glast said:
Did he get to reattach any of his fingers?
I am not sure but I doubt it, this isn't a case of "i cleanly cut my finger off with a very sharp knife", this is "something went boom"

Glast

Glast

Glow for me feds
★★★★
20d 9h 3m
PPEcel said:
I am not sure but I doubt it, this isn't a case of "i cleanly cut my finger off with a very sharp knife", this is "something went boom"
Well, rip the guy's DJ career

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Autistic social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
33d 11h 14m
Yeah, what a shock. The dangerous psycho is not an incel, after all. Gee, it's almost like the black pill has something for that. Oh yeah! That's right! The dark triad traits. Foids love dangerous men, and of course, long-term, they prefer the dangerous men who are capable of choosing not to be dangerous, as opposed to the men who are dangerous, and choose to be dangerous when unnecessary, that's how wife beaters come about. Thing is, those wife beaters are able to get into relationships in the first place, because they have that capacity for danger.

Us incels are not dangerous at all. That's part of the reason why we are incel in the first place. This fits perfectly within the black pill, and yet people will still deny it. Suck it, CuckTears. You've been proven wrong, yet again. When are you going to give up on bullying us for no good or justified reason? This fakecel wasn't one of us; he had a girlfriend, for fuck's sake! It was clearly psyop, at this point. If you fuckers still refuse the black pill, there's no helping your actual retardation. I hope someone gifts each of you a foam helmet this Christmas; I'm fairly certain you'll all need it.

PPEcel

PPEcel

truecel, studentcel, 21
★★★★★
164d 8h 14m
bigantennaemay1 said:
Yeah, what a shock. The dangerous psycho is not an incel, after all. Gee, it's almost like the black pill has something for that. Oh yeah! That's right! The dark triad traits. Foids love dangerous men, and of course, long-term, they prefer the dangerous men who are capable of choosing not to be dangerous, as opposed to the men who are dangerous, and choose to be dangerous when unnecessary, that's how wife beaters come about. Thing is, those wife beaters are able to get into relationships in the first place, because they have that capacity for danger.

Arabcel9

Arabcel9

Veteran
★★★★★
6d 4h 20m
not surprised at all , he looked like a high tier normie already(but a failed one).

and once again the msm used him to demonize incels .JFL:feelsokman:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8