Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL I JUST FUCKING CAN'T TAKE THIS DELUSION SERIOUSLY

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
I CAN'T BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH I JUST CAN'T
THIS IS UNREAL, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
Bitch whores herself online for money not to die of hunger in Hungerzuela and calls that successful and "loyal", showing her body and sex acts to the whole planet and staying "loyal". I can't. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How can people be so delusional? Maybe that's why bluepillers are happy, because they are so delusionmaxxed that they don't even know what they are anymore.

Egttqagty3qtq12

Maybe that's why bluepillers are happy, because they are so delusionmaxxed that they don't even know what they are anymore.
Yes, I think that's the exact definition of the bluepill, they're so delusional and will never believe or accept reality.

They are a couple? :lul::lul:
Holy fuck why wasn't I aware of this earlier?
These are the flag bearers of IT ladies and gent!

Maybe that's why bluepillers are happy, because they are so delusionmaxxed that they don't even know what they are anymore.
Yes, this! This is what Inceltears means by us going to Therapy, they want us to accept their Delusions :feelstrash:. Princess Kitty is a whore, and it's not because she is Female, it's because she exposes her self (it doesn't matter if it's online or inspersion) for money. I personally don't care that she's a whore (the default women in the west is a Whore because they have multiple sex partners) but because she makes pathetic attempts at Gaslighting the struggles of an Incel as well as cherry-pick specific cases (like how she typically cuts out pieces of posts she takes screenshits of for Karma).

I see modesty is not one of her virtues.

They are a couple? :lul::lul:
Holy fuck why wasn't I aware of this earlier?
These are the flag bearers of IT ladies and gent!
If I was married, my wife and I would definitely spend time everyday to going online and writing stuff about how awful incels are. Just for the hell of it.

If I was married, my wife and I would definitely spend time everyday to going online and writing stuff about how awful incels are. Just for the hell of it.
And to go online with a mega soy face and become a meme to say how proud I am of my whore wife whoring herself out online for the whole world to see being a good little cuck accepting someone that should be reserved for you as you have a relationship.
JFL REDDIT JFLLLLLLL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I see modesty is not one of her virtues.
"I'm beautiful, loyal, sexy, magnificent (talks like the supreme gentleman), pretty, awesome, cute and successful". She's literally the second embodiment Elliot Rodger's entitled delusional speeches.

The beautiful, loyal, sexy, magnificent, pretty, awesome, cute, badass and successful woman:

Pk4
Pk3

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back