Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy JFL I JUST FUCKING CAN'T TAKE THIS DELUSION SERIOUSLY

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
48d 8h 16m
I CAN'T BAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH I JUST CAN'T
THIS IS UNREAL, YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP
Bitch whores herself online for money not to die of hunger in Hungerzuela and calls that successful and "loyal", showing her body and sex acts to the whole planet and staying "loyal". I can't. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
How can people be so delusional? Maybe that's why bluepillers are happy, because they are so delusionmaxxed that they don't even know what they are anymore.

JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
50d 2h 26m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Maybe that's why bluepillers are happy, because they are so delusionmaxxed that they don't even know what they are anymore.
Yes, I think that's the exact definition of the bluepill, they're so delusional and will never believe or accept reality.

Vrthraghna

Vrthraghna

ER Priest
★★★★★
46d 20h 34m
They are a couple? :lul::lul:
Holy fuck why wasn't I aware of this earlier?
These are the flag bearers of IT ladies and gent!

Lonely4Ever

Lonely4Ever

Officer
★★★★★
10d 9h 37m
SlutLiberationFront said:
Maybe that's why bluepillers are happy, because they are so delusionmaxxed that they don't even know what they are anymore.
Yes, this! This is what Inceltears means by us going to Therapy, they want us to accept their Delusions :feelstrash:. Princess Kitty is a whore, and it's not because she is Female, it's because she exposes her self (it doesn't matter if it's online or inspersion) for money. I personally don't care that she's a whore (the default women in the west is a Whore because they have multiple sex partners) but because she makes pathetic attempts at Gaslighting the struggles of an Incel as well as cherry-pick specific cases (like how she typically cuts out pieces of posts she takes screenshits of for Karma).

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
149d 4h 28m
I see modesty is not one of her virtues.

Defetivecuckachu

Defetivecuckachu

Here's your medal for being the only truecel here
★★★★★
23d 11h 49m
Vrthraghna said:
They are a couple? :lul::lul:
Holy fuck why wasn't I aware of this earlier?
These are the flag bearers of IT ladies and gent!
If I was married, my wife and I would definitely spend time everyday to going online and writing stuff about how awful incels are. Just for the hell of it.

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
48d 8h 16m
Defetivecuckachu said:
If I was married, my wife and I would definitely spend time everyday to going online and writing stuff about how awful incels are. Just for the hell of it.
And to go online with a mega soy face and become a meme to say how proud I am of my whore wife whoring herself out online for the whole world to see being a good little cuck accepting someone that should be reserved for you as you have a relationship.
JFL REDDIT JFLLLLLLL :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
130d 8h 52m
Mecoja said:
Brutal signal

SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

★★★★★
48d 8h 16m
Mecoja said:
"I'm beautiful, loyal, sexy, magnificent (talks like the supreme gentleman), pretty, awesome, cute and successful". She's literally the second embodiment Elliot Rodger's entitled delusional speeches.

The beautiful, loyal, sexy, magnificent, pretty, awesome, cute, badass and successful woman:

:feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8