Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill JFL giving redpill "men age like fine wine and peak later" cucks a dose of fucking reality

Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★

Imagine thinking a 22 year old male has the same SMV as a 73 year old male what the actual fuck lmfao and lol at thinking a womans SMV dies after 20 holy shit at the redpill cope it never ceases to amaze me.

Heres the realistic one

of course if you're chad you live in a different reality but this is what its like for the average male.

Suicide pepe

fuck this is brutal, at this point even waking up in the morning is suicidefuel knowing how truly over it is

B...bu..but muh Tom Cruise
Images 10

"The Wall" for women has always been cope. Women will get infinite sexual attention from cucks until they die.

This is brutal for sure, but I think extreme.
If you exclude chads, then also exclude elite milfs, I would say a 22yr old high tier normie has same SMV as average 35yr old foid

This is brutal for sure, but I think extreme.
If you exclude chads, then also exclude elite milfs, I would say a 22yr old high tier normie has same SMV as average 35yr old foid
pretty much.
Insane how women just need to stay at a normal bodyfat to maintain most of their SMV by default fml
B...bu..but muh Tom Cruise
View attachment 361957
B-b-but muh Brad Pitt.
Only Chad gets to age like fine wine due to his supreme genetics and bone structure while we age like rotten milk.

View attachment 361951
Imagine thinking a 22 year old male has the same SMV as a 73 year old male what the actual fuck lmfao and lol at thinking a womans SMV dies after 20 holy shit at the redpill cope it never ceases to amaze me.

Heres the realistic one
View attachment 361953
of course if you're chad you live in a different reality but this is what its like for the average male.
Very few men get to live out this luxury.

The real cope here are the low tier men projecting another male's fortune as their own.

View attachment 361951

Heres the realistic one
View attachment 361953
The first one works if you think about marriage or LTR, no one gives a fuck about most males in their early 20s, unless they are Chad.

lol the bottom graph is completely flatlined. Great to see il have the same smv at 80 years old that I have now at 19 :lul:.

View attachment 361951

Heres the realistic one
View attachment 361953
I saw a pic of an onlyfans whore and she was like 60 years old on 4chan. NGL she had a pretty good body.

imagine unironically watching a 50 year old bald incel talk about his redpill aids on youtube