Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL!! Found a currycel incelTears poster!! A rare find!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 1060
  • Start date
Deleted member 1060

Deleted member 1060

5'2" ugliest currycel, freak of nature.
-
I was having some argument with this currycel who is allegedly a TRPer (LMAO). First he started to hating southern curries, calling them as "dalit" (subhuman) etc.:

7bk5CZ.png

Then I said I am not a dalit, I am from a muslim background, then he started some pathetic religious flame-throwing, superkek:

7tGCbR.png

And more ...

48pNnp.png

Guess what? This moron curry is an incelTears poster, holy fucking kek. Trying really hard to sniff on some SJW roastie pussies:

3x5grn.png

TBH, a currycel in incelTears was the last thing in my mind, I never thought such thing is even possible. What is wrong with these curries? Are they really that deluded that now they started posting on incelTears? What the fucking fuck?

I am sure there are more like him. This is the ultimate concrete proof that incelTears are plain old incels in denial.

Link to the reddit post:

Last edited:
Masterful work op. Your ability to verbally eviscerate curries is impressive and entertaining.

Just lol at Indians. It seems they are giving more freedom to their femoids nowadays.

Homosapicuckus said:

Superkek!!! WTF!

/pol/cel said:
Masterful work op. Your ability to verbally eviscerate curries is impressive and entertaining.

Keep me in your prayers man!

chudur-budur said:
Superkek!!! WTF!

Keep me in your prayers man!

Will do. I hope to be as good as you someday when it comes to laying down verbal blackpill fueled beatdowns.

the community of inceltears has a LOT of incels in denial that want someone to tell them that it's not over, and to reinforce their shaky faith in the bluepill. this kind of person that prefers comforting lies to jarring truths are absolutely pathetic.

Lol he posted my thread onto inceltears. what a loser.

Good job chudur. Fuark that racist piece of shit. I've also noticed that the cucktears cunts are Islamophobic pieces of trash. One of their sub 5 femorrhoid mod banned me for being anti-Semitic even though I said nothing bad about them whereas she didn't even give a warning to the cucktear who went full-blown Islamophobic. Double standards having cunts.

knajjd said:
the community of inceltears has a LOT of incels in denial that want someone to tell them that it's not over, and to reinforce their shaky faith in the bluepill. this kind of person that prefers comforting lies to jarring truths are absolutely pathetic.

precisely. They are all plain old incels in denial. Pathetic.

LMFAO! Nice work. 

Also, I’m not the least bit surprised to see an Indian being racist towards their own.

It’s sad to see curries not embracing their street shitting culture and rituals. I am a sand nigger who’s a proud goat rapist and I feel no shame whatsoever.

Octopusgun2 said:
It’s sad to see curries not embracing their street shitting culture and rituals. I am a sand nigger who’s a proud goat rapist and I feel no shame whatsoever.

Holy fucking kek, so true. I love goats too. Goats and streetshitting would be a really tremendous combination.

Golden. Keep exposing them boyo,

Amazing work my friend!!

LOL, this is a new low. What a disgrace

WOW

Imagine emigrating to the west only for your kid to become a eunuch for landwhales and roasties, just lol

Lmao that was a fire indian roast sesh

I don’t even know what to do

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I love currystanis. The tribalism and the arguments about caste/religion and all the internal bickering from India is just top kek. I grew up around Indians so it just makes me laugh. You owned that guy hard. You are a fucking G my man.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
It's over.
It's a savage and tragic reality

I can't believe any immigrants actually want to get assimilated into the garbage hellscape that is a modern-day western nation

kkt6 said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
It's over.
It's a savage and tragic reality
I can't believe any immigrants actually want to get assimilated into the garbage hellscape that is a modern-day western nation

I agree. It's one thing to live in the West, but actively assimilating to the point you forget your own morals? It's beyond cucked.

Octopusgun2 said:

Don't rape goats, rape the kuffar.

tehgymcel420 said:
Octopusgun2 said:

He's not even religious, you fakeMuslimcel.

That indian internal caste fight realy reminds me of my own country stupid ass tribalism.
there are a lot of similarities between jews and indians.

Testiclechincel said:
That indian internal caste fight realy reminds me of my own country stupid ass tribalism.
there are a lot of similarities between jews and indians.

Elaborate. Do Ashkenazis view themselves as the superior Jews? Also I always found it funny (but not in a "HAH! LOLZ" kind of way) that the word 'nazi' is in the name.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Elaborate. Do Ashkenazis view themselves as the superior Jews? Also I always found it funny (but not in a "HAH! LOLZ" kind of way) that the word 'nazi' is in the name.

I am half ashkenazi half iraqi so kinda know of both worlds.

The young generation is not realy into that shitfest. I dont know about superiority. but a lot of more older mizrahi jews has inferiority complex and hard time letting go from injustices that accord dozen of years ago. i would say that most secular and traditional jews dont realy gives a fuck about origin anymore but racism is realy prevelent in the orthox system ("haredim").

There is some racism upon arab non jewish , etiupian jews (our version of black people) and russian jews (them and eitiupian are the most recent group to immigrate to israel).
All in all the older immigerents shitting on the newer onces. similiar to america with ashkenazim being "wasp" mizrahim are the irish catholics and itilian and the newer groups being the hispanics.

with that being said, it is prevelent to marry the opposite "caste" and it's a non issue in the secular and traditional (conservative) community.

THE FUCKING DELUSION! Keep on lifting weights and holding frame, you'll turn into a 6'3" giga Chad soon.
giphy.gif

Testiclechincel said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
I am half ashkenazi half iraqi so kinda know of both worlds.
The young generation is not realy into that shitfest. I dont know about superiority. but a lot of more older mizrahi jews has inferiority complex and hard time letting go from injustices that accord dozen of years ago. i would say that most secular and traditional jews dont realy gives a fuck about origin anymore but racism is realy prevelent in the orthox system ("haredim").
There is some racism upon arab non jewish , etiupian jews (our version of black people) and russian jews (them and eitiupian are the most recent group to immigrate to israel).
All in all the older immigerents shitting on the newer onces. similiar to america with ashkenazim being "wasp" mizrahim are the irish catholics and itilian and the newer groups being the hispanics.
with that being said, it is prevelent to marry the opposite "caste" and it's a non issue in the secular and traditional (conservative) community.

I see, thanks for explaining. I thought Ashkenazis were just European Jews, so Russians would fall in that category, so I think it's pretty odd that they get hated, even though they are one of the most recent groups to immigrate. And you're right, I don't know many Israelis myself, but the one I am closest to is a girl. She says she's not religious, and she doesn't like the Arab/Muslim hate, which I obviously think is cool considering I'm Muslim myself, and I myself never had a problem with Jews (even before I knew the difference between a religion (Judaism) and a political movement (zionism).)

Krispinwah said:
Lol he posted my thread onto inceltears. what a loser.

It's incelTears, they feed on incels.is, you wont find any original content on that site.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I see, thanks for explaining. I thought Ashkenazis were just European Jews, so Russians would fall in that category, so I think it's pretty odd that they get hated, even though they are one of the most recent groups to immigrate. And you're right, I don't know many Israelis myself, but the one I am closest to is a girl. She says she's not religious, and she doesn't like the Arab/Muslim hate, which I obviously think is cool considering I'm Muslim myself, and I myself never had a problem with Jews (even before I knew the difference between a religion (Judaism) and a political movement (zionism).)

Ashkenazim are the oldest group of immigrantes and the culture is "yiddish" more germanic in origin (even though most asheknazim are acutally from russia and estren europe).
The russian are the newest and culture is slav/eastren europen , meny of them are not "jewish" according to "halacha" (mostly part jewish. the law of return let part jews immigrate) so some view them as none jews. The russian has a strong culture and are slow to assimiliate in the modren israeli one so they get shit for that too.

Testiclechincel said:
Ashkenazim are the oldest group of immigrantes and the culture is "yiddish" more germanic in origin (even though most asheknazim are acutally from russia and estren europe).
The russian are the newest and culture is slav/eastren europen , meny of them are not "jewish" according to "halacha" (mostly part jewish. the law of return let part jews immigrate) so some view them as none jews. The russian has a strong culture and are slow to assimiliate in the modren israeli one so they get shit for that too.

Ahhh I see, I think it's pretty odd to discriminate your own kind simply because they came later on tbh. But that's just me. I thought Russian culture would at least be compatible with Israeli culture considering orthodox Christianity and Judaism seem to be closely intertwined.

Tfw when you're whitecel who lived in India long enough to understand all the desi jargon and social dynamics. Kek

Blackpill101 said:
Just lol at Indians. It seems they are giving more freedom to their femoids nowadays.

Curries are walking memes.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Good job chudur. Fuark that racist piece of shit. I've also noticed that the cucktears cunts are Islamophobic pieces of trash. One of their sub 5 femorrhoid mod banned me for being anti-Semitic even though I said nothing bad about them whereas she didn't even give a warning to the cucktear who went full-blown Islamophobic. Double standards having cunts.

Kek, didn't know cucktears are islamophobes, I used to think most SJW are islamophiles. Now I am wondering how those curries stay there actually? It must be extremely painful for them, whiteknighting and betacucking for a long period of time without any hope of pussy supposed to be very tiring and difficult.

Octopusgun2 said:

I thought you were Indian-White mix?

tehgymcel420 said:

kek, kek, what about kuffar goats?