Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL follow up on raging soy robin

clocked

clocked

109 IQ genius
★★★★★
so apparently robin is still making and spreading lies about sexless men as part of her misandrist agenda

IMG 0621

anyway it seems one of you niggas sent aids test to her house @Da_Yunez ? jfl

IMG 0623

IMG 0625

I guess this misandrist lard didnt feel like testing for her aids today

She dropped the inkie name, roastie getting toasty, I like how only 3 people gave a shit about her question. i want to cave this toilets face in with a wrench (on roblox)

Why are you giving that bitch so much attention?

anyway it seems one of you niggas sent aids test to her house @Da_Yunez ? jfl
I think they’re “free” (paid for by tax dollars) in some very pozzed places like California

“I’ve had a stalker before, these boys ain’t it.”

TRANSlation: one time I led on a mtn/htn who I only fucked once or twice, but he just kept texting me. These guys are even uglier than him though.
exactly what i was thinking jfl. none of us are trying to stalk or harass her so i dont get why she felt the need to throw that in. I would accuse her of making that up considering how hideous she is but as we all know, even a trucel landwhale tier whore will still have smv

exactly what i was thinking jfl. none of us are trying to stalk or harass her so i dont get why she felt the need to throw that in. I would accuse her of making that up considering how hideous she is but as we all know, even a trucel landwhale tier whore will still have smv
Every foid wishes they had an attractive stalker (played by Evan Peters) who would risk jail time just to gry a look at them.

which post was she exposed in?
I think mods deleted it but it was a good thread. I wont repost because I dont want these idiots to get a victim complex but if you message me on signal I can fill you in

my username is incel.88.

use a google voice or other voip but tbh it doesnt matter since it doesnt log shit

can you make some more doxx threads

I mean if she wants stalkers she has to earn it

maybe she could try being less ugly

lmao why is this foid nerd tryijng to gatekeep the 'manosphere'

That whole thread was full of shit. Its gone now but jfl was it funny. The comments just proved that IT don't know shit about incels. They don't know what the word means and they don't understand the topic at all. Most of them couldn't even get the definition correct.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back