Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel JFL foids mad (GTFIH brocels)

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
This foid is mad because her (I assume ugly) boss noticed that she was "bright and cheery" to chads, foid friends... But barely polite to him, cut her hours over it and straight up told her.

BASED

She doesn't realize that being strictly professional to one person and nice to the rest will make him feel excluded and isn't ok to do. "she doesn't owe you attention sweetie" well then he doesn't owe her hours :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

Boss

And another example. Some ugly guys are apparently getting back at women by denying them raises, rejecting foid applicants etc, and telling them they should have a better personality and that "no means no" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: based

Dating language

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe::feelshehe:

Based bosscel employermaxxing :feelskek:

Whore toilets think they can get away with their hypergamy but there's unexpected backfire

She's a cum dumpster, I'm glad there are men with balls out there

based and bosspilled

And another example. Some ugly guys are apparently getting back at women by denying them raises, rejecting foid applicants etc, and telling them they should have a better personality and that "no means no" :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: based
Based af, it's funny how foids and cucks get mad when the personality argument is used against them.

Sounds like another feminist making up fake stories for attention and using fake anecdotes to promote anti-male hatred.
Feminism in a nutshell.

Sounds like another feminist making up fake stories for attention and using fake anecdotes to promote anti-male hatred.
Feminism in a nutshell.
and these are the ones FDS and pinkpillers call "pickmes" btw:feelsclown:

not entitled to your job sweaty

Based

guys get fed up with your bs , nagging and rejections

its time you cunts pay , slowly but surely

Maybe the foid would get more hours if it took a shower?