Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Bill Gates got divorce raped

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
First the Amazon guy now this.

I wonder, what has he been working so hard for? Because, of course, his employees did most of the work to make Microsoft into what it is, but still, the work that company founders put into it & the stress they go through is undeniable.

And what for? Money is worthless by itself, only the things you can buy with it matter. And if you have no one to share it with, anything you can buy is also worthless. So basically all he did is pointless, except his technology makes Chad and Stacie's lives easier. So basically he's Chad's cuck just like everyone else who contributes to society. :feelshaha:

Oh no. Mfer is going to only be worth like $70 Billion now! How awful.

Basaed wife. Fuck that nigga and every married man in 2021

Oh no. Mfer is going to only be worth like $70 Billion now! How awful.
he's still basically a moneymaxxed incel though. used to be betabux now incel

just LOL @ a nigga with 80 billion being married to that ugly OLD bitch. If I had that much cash I wood have sum yung fresh pussy :bluepill::redpill::redpill:

No money for your face

I'd say he got "divroce catcalled" because he's still a fucking billionaire

That's actually surprising. That amazon guy basically married a whore but Bill Gates was, I assumed, really tight with his wife. He even named his entire foundation after her and they would go for all the shit together. Also they are like really old, how does a divorce make sense now?

“When he was having trouble making the decision about getting married, he was incredibly clear that it was not about me, it was about ‘Can I get the balance right between work and family life?’” Ms. Gates said in an interview in 2019 in The Sunday Times of London. “And, believe me, I can remember some days that were so incredibly hard in our marriage where you thought, ‘Can I do this?’”

The cunt is mad that the marriage wasn't 100% about her, that Bill wanted to have a balanced life. What a fucking cunt.

Does it even matter? Is there something he can't do with half his money that he was going to do with all of his money?

RIP guys who make $70k and get divorceraped. Nah, fuck them too. I have no empathy for normie sexhaver problems.

That's actually surprising. That amazon guy basically married a whore but Bill Gates was, I assumed, really tight with his wife. He even named his entire foundation after her and they would go for all the shit together. Also they are like really old, how does a divorce make sense now?
a betabux is a betabux. there's no way to cheat the chad only rule

“When he was having trouble making the decision about getting married, he was incredibly clear that it was not about me, it was about ‘Can I get the balance right between work and family life?’” Ms. Gates said in an interview in 2019 in The Sunday Times of London. “And, believe me, I can remember some days that were so incredibly hard in our marriage where you thought, ‘Can I do this?’”

The cunt is mad that the marriage wasn't 100% about her, that Bill wanted to have a balanced life. What a fucking cunt.
he was busy making sure chad could chat with stacy over msn messenger back in the day :feelsLSD:

the problem was, his wife wasn't really tight

redpillers on suicide watch after realizing that moneymaxxing will get you to nowhere when it comes to dating women

redpillers on suicide watch after realizing that moneymaxxing will get you to nowhere when it comes to dating women
they still think holding frame does :feelskek:

according to Gates, the foid and him had alot in common, she was working for his business and then they got married.. Imagine the luck on this foid after sucking the money from him..

For such a smart guy marriage was such a bad move

First the Amazon guy now this.

I wonder, what has he been working so hard for? Because, of course, his employees did most of the work to make Microsoft into what it is, but still, the work that company founders put into it & the stress they go through is undeniable.

And what for? Money is worthless by itself, only the things you can buy with it matter. And if you have no one to share it with, anything you can buy is also worthless. So basically all he did is pointless, except his technology makes Chad and Stacie's lives easier. So basically he's Chad's cuck just like everyone else who contributes to society. :feelshaha:
Not surprised at all. I doubt Gates likes foids anyways....

Basaed wife. Fuck that nigga and every married man in 2021
tbh at this point I don't feel sorry for em. marry wAhMeN get wahmmed

It seems the most common way foids become billionaires is by marriage or divorce

LOL, even from the grave Steve Jobs wins again!

This is the second time Jobs gets to have the last laugh on his old rival Billy boy even if he can only do so post humously (assuming a soul exists and some form of afterlife is real).

Bluepillers: 113 :what:
just LOL @ a nigga with 80 billion being married to that ugly OLD bitch. If I had that much cash I wood have sum yung fresh pussy :bluepill::redpill::redpill:
Exactly. Bluepilled retards get what they deserve! :dab:
Foids are never basedtbh at this point I don't feel sorry for em. marry wAhMeN get wahmmed
tbh at this point I don't feel sorry for em. marry wAhMeN get wahmmed
I thrive off seeing men get divorce raped and losing half of the shit they own. Especially globohomo scum like Gates :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
Exactly. Bluepilled retards get what they deserve :dab:

I thrive off seeing men get divorce raped and losing half of the shit they own :feelsdevil:

I do but at the same time I feel they're pain. I mean most of them have been getting bossed around for a decade by a bitch who is getting fat, ugly, and old, and is lucky if they have shitty starfish sex once a month. Meanwhile he's working 60 hours a week to raise the retard kids :blackpill:

hahahahaha, piece of shit cuck

that's what happens when you think you can buy life despite being a sub8 male

I do but at the same time I feel they're pain. I mean most of them have been getting bossed around for a decade by a bitch who is getting fat, ugly, and old, and is lucky if they have shitty starfish sex once a month. Meanwhile he's working 60 hours a week to raise the retard kids :blackpill:
Am I supposed to give a shit if they get nagged by some hag they chose to marry? Most of them are pathetic bluepilled betabuxxers who waste their lives away for some old used up roastie. Why should I have sympathy for these cucks? I used to be just like you but then I realized most NPCs would not give a fuck if you dropped dead in front of them. If one of the betabux cucks you feel bad for discovered you were an incel and saw all of the horrible things you say about women, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to insult or even attack you. Also Gates himself wants you dead lmao anyone who feels bad for him is a retard

View: https://youtu.be/TY-vLrz9XCc

It seems the most common way foids become billionaires is by marriage or divorce
self made billionaire foids don't exist. Oprah is only one I can think of jfl

Am I supposed to give a shit if they get nagged by some hag they chose to marry? Most of them are pathetic bluepilled betabuxxers who waste their lives away for some old used up roastie. Why should I have sympathy for these cucks? I used to be just like you but then I realized most NPCs would not give a fuck if you dropped dead in front of them. If one of the betabux cucks you feel bad for discovered you were an incel and saw all of the horrible things you say about women, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to insult or even attack you. Also Gates himself wants you dead lmao anyone who feels bad for him is a retard

View: https://youtu.be/TY-vLrz9XCc

true

a lot of these guys are probably huge bluepilled cucks. they will be like "things just werent working out!!1111!!!" when they get the $80000 alimony bill. then they will attack anyone who dares question muh princesses (even tho their "princesses" are 45 year old single mom slut pieces of shit)

ropefuel for betabuxxers

Its tax evasion. Split and hide the fortune

good. maybe then he'll have to cut his spending on the jew vaccine

Zuck and Musk are sweating. Musk has already been divorced three times too

Zuck and Musk are sweating. Musk has already been divorced three times too
I never understand why these rich techies get married. Especially to such average looking foids.
I doubt Bill had a prenup like based Trump does.

They are both very old what is the point? :dafuckfeels:
I never understand why these rich techies get married. Especially to such average looking foids.
I doubt Bill had a prenup like based Trump does.
Bluepilled + they may think that average Becky won't cuck them and stay loayal unlike Stacy but they don't know about awalt :feelshaha:

@wereqryan thoguhts buddy boyo, bill gates gave indian children polio vaccine and disabled them

Promising her the whole world and eternal life through transhumanism isn't enough! :feelskek::feelskek:

I kind of wonder if it's strategic but idk. Maybe it's just looks and she feels there's no point of looking at his mug when she could do what Jeff Bezos' wife did. Bill Gates can slay jailbaits (through pay) and their kids are adults now but the broken up family would still probably be a negative to them.

Last edited:
people get married to seem normal.

What's actually more normal than marriage is masturbating.

the problem was, his wife wasn't really tight
Tom-Cruise-crazy-laugh.gif

Based of him. He also recently said that Covid 19 vaccine tech should not be given to India. Curries need extermination. They need to be dropped like flies and insects.
He's coming for you too.

JFL@bottom-tier males still contributing to a society who hates them.

yeah what the fuck. anyway he deserves it. he is free to lick nigger asshole now like he always wanted though :feelscomfy: hope he goes er. or at least get himself a young gigastacy :feelsYall: but these cucks are way too bluepilled for that :feelsLightsaber:
she even said she dated multiple guys while being there
:dafuckfeels::feelsUgh: he married a roast :feelsohgod:

yeah what the fuck. anyway he deserves it. he is free to lick nigger asshole now like he always wanted though :feelscomfy: hope he goes er. or at least get himself a young gigastacy :feelsYall: but these cucks are way too bluepilled for that :feelsLightsaber:

:dafuckfeels::feelsUgh: he married a roast :feelsohgod:
I don't think he's facing any loss in all of this. If anything it seems it was a mutualy benefitting move to reorganize the finances