JFL Bill Gates got divorce raped

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 10h 41m
First the Amazon guy now this.

I wonder, what has he been working so hard for? Because, of course, his employees did most of the work to make Microsoft into what it is, but still, the work that company founders put into it & the stress they go through is undeniable.

And what for? Money is worthless by itself, only the things you can buy with it matter. And if you have no one to share it with, anything you can buy is also worthless. So basically all he did is pointless, except his technology makes Chad and Stacie's lives easier. So basically he's Chad's cuck just like everyone else who contributes to society. :feelshaha:

Rein

Rein

Man in the Box
★★★★
2d 5h 56m
Oh no. Mfer is going to only be worth like $70 Billion now! How awful.

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
154d 20h 18m
Basaed wife. Fuck that nigga and every married man in 2021

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 10h 41m
Oh no. Mfer is going to only be worth like $70 Billion now! How awful.
he's still basically a moneymaxxed incel though. used to be betabux now incel

proudweeb

proudweeb

craving your little sister
★★★★★
10d 9h 4m
just LOL @ a nigga with 80 billion being married to that ugly OLD bitch. If I had that much cash I wood have sum yung fresh pussy :bluepill::redpill::redpill:

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
-
57d 9h 28m
No money for your face

iwantroshani

iwantroshani

I want this girl named Roshani
★★★★
4d 20h 25m
I'd say he got "divroce catcalled" because he's still a fucking billionaire

Michinomiya Hirohit

Michinomiya Hirohit

emperor
★★★★★
109d 11h 30m
just LOL @ a nigga with 80 billion being married to that ugly OLD bitch. If I had that much cash I wood have sum yung fresh pussy :bluepill::redpill::redpill:

Caesercel

Caesercel

Baldcel wristcel framecel oldcel ethnicel
★★★★★
108d 1h 8m
That's actually surprising. That amazon guy basically married a whore but Bill Gates was, I assumed, really tight with his wife. He even named his entire foundation after her and they would go for all the shit together. Also they are like really old, how does a divorce make sense now?

Broly

Broly

Sent To Destroy
★★★★★
11d 11h 16m
being married is retarded

suigin

suigin

schizoidcel
★★★
23d 12h 48m

“When he was having trouble making the decision about getting married, he was incredibly clear that it was not about me, it was about ‘Can I get the balance right between work and family life?’” Ms. Gates said in an interview in 2019 in The Sunday Times of London. “And, believe me, I can remember some days that were so incredibly hard in our marriage where you thought, ‘Can I do this?’”

The cunt is mad that the marriage wasn't 100% about her, that Bill wanted to have a balanced life. What a fucking cunt.

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
77d 11h 39m
Does it even matter? Is there something he can't do with half his money that he was going to do with all of his money?

RIP guys who make $70k and get divorceraped. Nah, fuck them too. I have no empathy for normie sexhaver problems.

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 10h 41m
That's actually surprising. That amazon guy basically married a whore but Bill Gates was, I assumed, really tight with his wife. He even named his entire foundation after her and they would go for all the shit together. Also they are like really old, how does a divorce make sense now?
a betabux is a betabux. there's no way to cheat the chad only rule

“When he was having trouble making the decision about getting married, he was incredibly clear that it was not about me, it was about ‘Can I get the balance right between work and family life?’” Ms. Gates said in an interview in 2019 in The Sunday Times of London. “And, believe me, I can remember some days that were so incredibly hard in our marriage where you thought, ‘Can I do this?’”

The cunt is mad that the marriage wasn't 100% about her, that Bill wanted to have a balanced life. What a fucking cunt.
he was busy making sure chad could chat with stacy over msn messenger back in the day :feelsLSD:

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
108d 1h 8m
proudweeb

proudweeb

★★★★★
10d 9h 4m
the problem was, his wife wasn't really tight

s0ver

s0ver

breast cancer enthusiast
39d 9h 16m
redpillers on suicide watch after realizing that moneymaxxing will get you to nowhere when it comes to dating women

yikerinos

yikerinos

Just pass me the rope
42d 10h 41m
redpillers on suicide watch after realizing that moneymaxxing will get you to nowhere when it comes to dating women
they still think holding frame does :feelskek:

ergophobic

ergophobic

Professional dumbass
5d 23h 46m
according to Gates, the foid and him had alot in common, she was working for his business and then they got married.. Imagine the luck on this foid after sucking the money from him..

For such a smart guy marriage was such a bad move

Blackpillerlakiller

Blackpillerlakiller

Greycel
1d 2h 46m
First the Amazon guy now this.

I wonder, what has he been working so hard for? Because, of course, his employees did most of the work to make Microsoft into what it is, but still, the work that company founders put into it & the stress they go through is undeniable.

And what for? Money is worthless by itself, only the things you can buy with it matter. And if you have no one to share it with, anything you can buy is also worthless. So basically all he did is pointless, except his technology makes Chad and Stacie's lives easier. So basically he's Chad's cuck just like everyone else who contributes to society. :feelshaha:
Not surprised at all. I doubt Gates likes foids anyways....

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Only coomfuel can spare you from life’s horror
★★★
8d 8h 36m
Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 18h 50m
Basaed wife. Fuck that nigga and every married man in 2021
tbh at this point I don't feel sorry for em. marry wAhMeN get wahmmed

ilieknothing

ilieknothing

Major
★★★
35d 20h 1m
It seems the most common way foids become billionaires is by marriage or divorce

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★
96d 9h 11m
LOL, even from the grave Steve Jobs wins again!

This is the second time Jobs gets to have the last laugh on his old rival Billy boy even if he can only do so post humously (assuming a soul exists and some form of afterlife is real).

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
154d 20h 18m
Bluepillers: 113 :what:
Exactly. Bluepilled retards get what they deserve! :dab:
Foids are never basedtbh at this point I don't feel sorry for em. marry wAhMeN get wahmmed
tbh at this point I don't feel sorry for em. marry wAhMeN get wahmmed
I thrive off seeing men get divorce raped and losing half of the shit they own. Especially globohomo scum like Gates :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
proudweeb

proudweeb

★★★★★
10d 9h 4m
Exactly. Bluepilled retards get what they deserve :dab:

I thrive off seeing men get divorce raped and losing half of the shit they own :feelsdevil:

I do but at the same time I feel they're pain. I mean most of them have been getting bossed around for a decade by a bitch who is getting fat, ugly, and old, and is lucky if they have shitty starfish sex once a month. Meanwhile he's working 60 hours a week to raise the retard kids :blackpill:

Shigechi

Shigechi

Feminists are just clump of cells
★★
153d 20h 55m
hahahahaha, piece of shit cuck

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
67d 20h 31m
that's what happens when you think you can buy life despite being a sub8 male

WØLF

WØLF

I CAN’T BREED
★★★★★
154d 20h 18m
I do but at the same time I feel they're pain. I mean most of them have been getting bossed around for a decade by a bitch who is getting fat, ugly, and old, and is lucky if they have shitty starfish sex once a month. Meanwhile he's working 60 hours a week to raise the retard kids :blackpill:
Am I supposed to give a shit if they get nagged by some hag they chose to marry? Most of them are pathetic bluepilled betabuxxers who waste their lives away for some old used up roastie. Why should I have sympathy for these cucks? I used to be just like you but then I realized most NPCs would not give a fuck if you dropped dead in front of them. If one of the betabux cucks you feel bad for discovered you were an incel and saw all of the horrible things you say about women, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to insult or even attack you. Also Gates himself wants you dead lmao anyone who feels bad for him is a retard

View: https://youtu.be/TY-vLrz9XCc

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
193d 18h 50m
It seems the most common way foids become billionaires is by marriage or divorce
self made billionaire foids don't exist. Oprah is only one I can think of jfl

proudweeb

proudweeb

★★★★★
10d 9h 4m
Am I supposed to give a shit if they get nagged by some hag they chose to marry? Most of them are pathetic bluepilled betabuxxers who waste their lives away for some old used up roastie. Why should I have sympathy for these cucks? I used to be just like you but then I realized most NPCs would not give a fuck if you dropped dead in front of them. If one of the betabux cucks you feel bad for discovered you were an incel and saw all of the horrible things you say about women, I'm sure he wouldn't hesitate to insult or even attack you. Also Gates himself wants you dead lmao anyone who feels bad for him is a retard

View: https://youtu.be/TY-vLrz9XCc
true

a lot of these guys are probably huge bluepilled cucks. they will be like "things just werent working out!!1111!!!" when they get the $80000 alimony bill. then they will attack anyone who dares question muh princesses (even tho their "princesses" are 45 year old single mom slut pieces of shit)

dreadtheblackpill

dreadtheblackpill

Emperor of the youngcels and chicken nuggets
★★★★★
57d 2h 19m
ropefuel for betabuxxers

cancerousgreed

cancerousgreed

What a pretty face... who do I feel sorry for?
★★★★★
17d 16h 11m
Wow. no bullshit.

should bill create an account on .co, we should all welcome him with open arms.

Caesercel

Caesercel

★★★★★
108d 1h 8m
Its tax evasion. Split and hide the fortune

kanyepilled

kanyepilled

sevERe anxiety
★★★★
8d 1h 55m
good. maybe then he'll have to cut his spending on the jew vaccine

Nukethisgayearth

Nukethisgayearth

Only coomfuel can spare you from life’s horror
★★★
8d 8h 36m
solblue

solblue

Overlord
★★★★★
113d 2h 21m
Zuck and Musk are sweating. Musk has already been divorced three times too

N

NYCcel

Recruit
★★
2d 1h 15m
Zuck and Musk are sweating. Musk has already been divorced three times too
I never understand why these rich techies get married. Especially to such average looking foids.
I doubt Bill had a prenup like based Trump does.

RopeIsHope

RopeIsHope

No hope - only rope
★★
41d 8h 32m
They are both very old what is the point? :dafuckfeels:
I never understand why these rich techies get married. Especially to such average looking foids.
I doubt Bill had a prenup like based Trump does.
Bluepilled + they may think that average Becky won't cuck them and stay loayal unlike Stacy but they don't know about awalt :feelshaha:

MountainGorilla

MountainGorilla

#FREENATHANLARSON
★★★★★
150d 3h 7m
@wereqryan thoguhts buddy boyo, bill gates gave indian children polio vaccine and disabled them

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★★★★
52d 6h 17m
Promising her the whole world and eternal life through transhumanism isn't enough! :feelskek::feelskek:

I kind of wonder if it's strategic but idk. Maybe it's just looks and she feels there's no point of looking at his mug when she could do what Jeff Bezos' wife did. Bill Gates can slay jailbaits (through pay) and their kids are adults now but the broken up family would still probably be a negative to them.

Last edited:
SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Overlord
★★★★★
67d 18h 59m
people get married to seem normal.

What's actually more normal than marriage is masturbating.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Luminary
★★★★★
182d 21h 46m
@wereqryan thoguhts buddy boyo, bill gates gave indian children polio vaccine and disabled them
Based of him. He also recently said that Covid 19 vaccine tech should not be given to India. Curries need extermination. They need to be dropped like flies and insects.

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command
★★★★★
117d 18h 28m
the problem was, his wife wasn't really tight

BodyFat10orRope

BodyFat10orRope

Admiral
★★★★★
52d 6h 17m
Based of him. He also recently said that Covid 19 vaccine tech should not be given to India. Curries need extermination. They need to be dropped like flies and insects.
He's coming for you too.