Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL being incel

Incelhope

Incelhope

Your Friend
-
called out a hypocrite girl who was drinking alcohol and called herself a christian. i guess she got hurt because she told her older sister who gave me a slap and said who am i to judge someone if they are a believer or not. JFL fucking whore calling herself a believer yet committing a sin. (was pretty wasted myself) so i told her do it again and i will fuck you up. Things escalated and their malefriend suckerpunched me after trying to talk to me first, got hit several times more but didnt hurt tbh, no bruises next day also.

after the incident they calmed me down and said it was my fault because i was the one who called people out and judged etc, man wtf i was just telling the truth. i will never turn normal again if lying is normal to them. i dont really know how mentally unstable i am if i have this worldview where i believe i did the right thing and they deny it. atleast i learned to keep things to myself and not act on my thoughts. JFLL men turn into animals who only want to fuck when around femoids 100% the malefriend punched me to win points. The outcome would be 100% different if i called out a man who was a hypocrite or if i was a chad.

You were suckerpunched by the malefriend and you are not thinking in revenege? Man you need to find were he lives asap and go Eat Rice in his ass

go ER that white knight faggot.

i think it would be a fair fight if i was sober, i was too wasted that night. but i dont know if its worth it, i have his number and i can call him for a fight

It's true, you can't go around telling people they can't drink. Or challenging them on their faith. Real life isn't a message board.

It's true, you can't go around telling people they can't drink. Or challenging them on their faith. Real life isn't a message board.

Yeah you can. Freedom of speech. Just be ready to defend yourself when you're inevitably physically attacked.

that white knight mogged you in front of the female eyes. How can you live with that?Time for payback. Kill him and deliver his head to the femoids house

Thugmaxx and go ER.

that white knight mogged you in front of the female eyes. How can you live with that?Time for payback. Kill him and deliver his head to the femoids house

To be honest, mogging another man in front of a woman does not mean shit if she isn't attracted to you. Looking badass in front of her doesn't matter at all, she's not going to like you if you're ugly.

To be honest, mogging another man in front of a woman does not mean shit if she isn't attracted to you. Looking badass in front of her doesn't matter at all, she's not going to like you if you're ugly.
wrong. Several studies have confirmed that thugmaxxing adds 1-2 points of attractiveness

Bro send me location and ı'll take him from his home beat his ass and leave in woods

Lol at you

Firstly why did you say " so i told her do it again and i will fuck you up" beating punching her whore sister in the face? JFL at letting some roastie slap you.

go ER that white knight faggot.
tbh yeah this. Next time you see that faggot suckerpunch him back and stamp on that rat's face.

No woman in the world is religious. Women are only truly religious when society makes them.

Never discuss politics, religion, morality, philosophy, etc, with women. They are not capable of such level of abstract thinking. You'll only get stress and problems like you already got.

Yeah you can. Freedom of speech. Just be ready to defend yourself when you're inevitably physically attacked.

I mean, legally you can, but it's wrong socially. To do this and not expect to be seen as an asshole, or beat up, is a mistake.

No woman in the world is religious. Women are only truly religious when society makes them.

Never discuss politics, religion, morality, philosophy, etc, with women. They are not capable of such level of abstract thinking. You'll only get stress and problems like you already got.

Theyre too fucking retarted to use their frontal lobes properly

wrong. Several studies have confirmed that thugmaxxing adds 1-2 points of attractiveness

I dunno. I beat up some guy in front of a girl I liked (I didn't instigate, he attacked first) and she showed me more respect for a little while after but still brutally rejected me in the end.

Lol at you

Firstly why did you say " so i told her do it again and i will fuck you up" beating punching her whore sister in the face? JFL at letting some roastie slap you.

tbh yeah this. Next time you see that faggot suckerpunch him back and stamp on that rat's face.
bro i realized incel views is not accepted outside this forum, everyone is bluepilled and against your ideology.
the guy who suckerpunched me apologized afterwards also in front of the femoids and said he did wrong but i donnu i cant take words seriously only actions.
100% sure Christ teaches us not to judge. U rly Christian br?
thats why im not calling myself a good religious guy either because i know im a hypocrite myself because im drinking, but its temptations. atleast im aware of what im doing wrong

Feel good society, as soon as you attack someones way of feeling good they take it as an attack on you. Women cant fight themselves so they get their brute beta to fight instead. Women are godess after all and hell will hath no fury if she even feels slightly bad. Also heros society applys here since the man wanted to prove himself a hero infront of his maiden. Garbage,filth, this is why we dont have nice things. These are the people that run the world

i think it would be a fair fight if i was sober, i was too wasted that night. but i dont know if its worth it, i have his number and i can call him for a fight
call him for a fight the next time you see WTF?????? fuck that the next time you see him suckerpunch him and a few more times than he did you.

Fighting the white knight will not accomplish anything positive. Like another said, it probably won't get the foid's favor.

call him for a fight the next time you see WTF?????? fuck that the next time you see him suckerpunch him and a few more times than he did you.
he's a local dealer, i have bought from him earlier both cheap alcohol or hasish. i dont want to mess with thugs by suckerpunching so i want a fair fight where nothing can go wrong.
the night he punched me he actually invited me out to meet his friends so i came along but i didnt know that he was so bluepilled about women and what i did was wrong according him

ur going to let that white knight faggot get away with it? go to his house and fucking shoot him. i hate reading shit like this. incels getting shat on and not doing anything about it.

ur going to let that white knight faggot get away with it? go to his house and fucking shoot him. i hate reading shit like this. incels getting shat on and not doing anything about it.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman: big words but no actions