Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at this giga-coping fad that seems to be emerging lately among normies where "grinding" is something to try and brag about.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
I see it as a decent cope tbh. Rotting at home with my thoughts gets pretty awful after a while.

And look, we all dream of winning the lottery so we can LDAR in peace, but the reality is most of us need a job to buy food, clothes etc

What I will say is this - NEVER drink the koolaid. You have these fucking morons on social media posting shit like “rise and grind!”, “love my work!”, etc... JFL at these grade A cope artists. Working sucks balls, and don’t you EVER fucking forget it.

Trying to break into a high wage industry myself, so I can make bank and GTFO as fast as humanly possible.

What kind of career are you going into?

Like to keep as anonymous as possible but it's not anything amazing, just a standard route to eventually a very well paying job a few years after college.

Normie wageslaves remind me of MGTOW, which reminds me of 10 year olds when they can't get what they want...
"Kay whatever I didn't want it anyway"
"I could have sex if I wanted to"
"I love my job! Even if I wasn't being paid I'd do it!"
Everyone wants the easy way out.
Unfortunately, the only easy way is being female, being attractive or the rope.

I see it as a decent cope tbh. Rotting at home with my thoughts gets pretty awful after a while.

And look, we all dream of winning the lottery so we can LDAR in peace, but the reality is most of us need a job to buy food, clothes etc

What I will say is this - NEVER drink the koolaid. You have these fucking morons on social media posting shit like “rise and grind!”, “love my work!”, etc... JFL at these grade A cope artists. Working sucks balls, and don’t you EVER fucking forget it.

Trying to break into a high wage industry myself, so I can make bank and GTFO as fast as humanly possible.
This is typical NPC behaviour. Nobodies trying to rationalize that their miserable lives actually have value and meaning. Taking pride and joy in working; your middle class is showing.

Last edited:
images
OH YEAH!

Normie wageslaves remind me of MGTOW, which reminds me of 10 year olds when they can't get what they want...
"Kay whatever I didn't want it anyway"
"I could have sex if I wanted to"
"I love my job! Even if I wasn't being paid I'd do it!"
Everyone wants the easy way out.
Unfortunately, the only easy way is being female, being attractive or the rope.

truly pathetic

I work and it’s a great cope from my reality

I’m a vp now at a decent sized company. So I powertrip and people suck up to me. Especially foids

Their livelihood depend on me.

There’s definitely some power intoxication here. I’m happier at work than out of work. I’m posting on forums on the weeekend when I could be giving orders and criticizing some report or presentation

If I didn’t have work, the reality would be much more grim tbh

Think of someone like Gates or Bezos if they didn’t work. They are far happier working and burying their head in more productive means

just let your boss fuck your landwhale "wife" while you're on minimum wage br0. It's part of le ebic grind toward making those quick bucks and moving up in the world

I work and it’s a great cope from my reality

Yeah just like me, and that's fine. My point is if you had normie tier looks and social lives like most people, then working is just a cope and this social media nonsense of "grinding" is just that - a cope from sad normies trying to think away the fact that they are wageslaves.

LDAR is the ideal lifestyle. Normies hate thier lives more than we do.

LDAR is the ideal lifestyle. Normies hate thier lives more than we do.
I think everyone would LDAR/NEET if they could except a select few who are giga rare. Even then the people who like working usually have some cool job like lion tamer or something, not a mailman or subway worker.

When I read the thread title I thought you meant having a girl rub her ass against your crotch.

God, what I would give to have that.

Think of someone like Gates or Bezos if they didn’t work. They are far happier working and burying their head in more productive means

"Rise and Grind Goy! Your high school looksmatch after getting a train ran on her by 6 guh-jillion cocks for 20 years needs a beta when she is 30 to take of her and her 10 bastard children!"

No thanks, I like being dignified and not marrying common gutter trash fannys that have taken 10 trillion sperms and shat too many children out so only a horse cock could ever illicit any kind of sexual stimuli in the gaping crater that is her vagina.

Much satisfying when you work for money

grinding to make lots of money is good
grinding(working 60-70 hours a week) while being a salaried employee is stupid

Like to keep as anonymous as possible but it's not anything amazing, just a standard route to eventually a very well paying job a few years after college.
well at least you're well paid. That's what I want in near future tbh.

being a salaried employee is stupid

Fixed this for you. Technically if you are low IQ or low energy then this is beneficial because you are being paid the same as a high energy chad, but usually this means women get paid the same as you whilst doing a fraction of the work. You need to at least have some kind of bonus, overtime , commission scheme to make it worth while.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back