Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at PFS (percevid fighting succes) being everything, aesthethics is first place

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★

this here, is as high percived fighting succes as you can get, but i don't think females would find this man the mos atractve, while females like to have a male that mogs 90% of other in terms of strenght, PFS is second place, the most important is aesthethics and PFS is second

both photos are from Andre the Giant and Undertaker, both of them are 7'4 520 lbs and 6'10 300 lbs

most of them would prefer a 6'4 230 lbs with good looks like jason mamoa, despise he being giagamogged in PFS by the two guys above

Last edited:
face>everything else and rest of things are pure cope.

face>everything else and rest of things are pure cope.
not cope, but are seconday, if youare bellow 5'7 you are fucked anyway, height helps, too dudes with same face one 5'10 and other 6'0 the 6'0 would win in SMV but a 5'10 with 10/10 face would destroy a 6'4 5/10

Foids don’t give a shit about fighting success. Maybe they used to but not anymore.

View attachment 92247
View attachment 92249
this here, is as high percived fighting succes as you can get, but i don't think females would find this man the mos atractve, while females like to have a male that mogs 90% of other in terms of strenght, PFS is second place, the most important is aesthethics and PFS is second

both photos are from Andre the Giant and Undertaker, both of them are 7'4 520 lbs and 6'10 300 lbs

most of them would prefer a 6'4 230 lbs with good looks like jason mamoa, despise he being giagamogged in PFS by the two guys above
View attachment 92344

No you're misunderstanding perceived fighting success. Undertaker has very low perceived fighting success because he has low IPD and weak zygos. He has a good brow and jaw, but high perceived fighting success looks like this:
serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

And it is immensely attractive to women.

Strong browridge + strong zygos + hooded eyes + strong jaw + high FWHR = perceived fighting success = sociopath = women get wet

Look especially at the last of the three I posted. He looks like he would take pleasure in cutting out Jason Momoa's internal organs and eating them. A true sociopathic/murderous face, which goes hand in hand with perceived fighting success. He's actually scary to look at.

Momoa is like the "family friendly" and "mildly cucked" version of this phenotype.

Last edited:
@SchrodingersDick has a PhD on this topic lol

Just goes to show how huge Mamoa's frame and looks halo is, he's objectively not that huge.

No you're misunderstanding perceived fighting success. Undertaker has very low perceived fighting success because he has low IPD and weak zygos. He has a good brow and jaw, but high perceived fighting success looks like this:
serveimage

serveimage

serveimage

And it is immensely attractive to women.

Strong browridge + strong zygos + hooded eyes + strong jaw + high FWHR = perceived fighting success = sociopath = women get wet

Look especially at the last of the three I posted. He looks like he would take pleasure in cutting out Jason Momoa's internal organs and eat them. A true sociopathic/murderous face, which goes hand in hand with perceived fighting success. He's actually scary to look at.

Momoa is like the "family friendly" and "mildly cucked" version of this phenotype.
My nigga... SOMEONE GETS IT!!!!!

Read and Learn people ..

PFS when relating to face is trauma resistant bone development and High T ratios/features.. that’s everything there is about face tbh. Browridge, zygos, chin, jaw, nose, fwhr, Vertical eye height, LORs, skull size, small neurocranium, etc.. a masculine handsome face IS a High fighting success face

I have a feeling there might be a better way to talk about PFS like maybe it’s about having absolute size AND being high fighting success in your ratios/proportions for your height/volume/weight. In other words, looking like nobody your height or below could ever kill you

Because I’ve seen 5’7” manlets with insane fighting success and they’re definitely gigaslayers. Also seen tall guys with no fighting success that wouldn’t get any pussy.
Just goes to show how huge Mamoa's frame and looks halo is, he's objectively not that huge.
He looks small in that 2nd pic.. he really isn’t.. if you look at his interviews with the justice league cast or whatever they’re called, he size mogs everybody into oblivion.. he takes up like half the screen lol

Momoa has insanely high fighting success. 6’4” with massive frame, massive skull, and massive facial bones.

Last edited:
My nigga... SOMEONE GETS IT!!!!!

Read and Learn people ..

PFS when relating to face is trauma resistant bone development and High T ratios/features.. that’s everything there is about face tbh. Browridge, zygos, chin, jaw, nose, fwhr, Vertical eye height, LORs, skull size, small neurocranium, etc.. a masculine handsome face IS a High fighting success face

I have a feeling there might be a better way to talk about PFS like maybe it’s about having absolute size AND being high fighting success in your ratios/proportions for your height/volume/weight. In other words, looking like nobody your height or below could ever kill you

Because I’ve seen 5’7” manlets with insane fighting success and they’re definitely gigaslayers. Also seen tall guys with no fighting success that wouldn’t get any pussy.

He looks small in that 2nd pic.. he really isn’t.. if you look at his interviews with the justice league cast or whatever they’re called, he size mogs everybody into oblivion.. he takes up like half the screen lol

Momoa has insanely high fighting success. 6’4” with massive frame, massive skull, and massive facial bones.

5'7 is short next to average frame men 5'11 and up. Abysmally short. A 5'7 guy will almost always look noticeably small in overall mass next to guys above 5'10, and will look comically small next to pretty much any male 6'1 and up. Being half a head or more shorter than everyone else is not just a disadvantage. It's a severe disadvantage, even if you're built.

You just cannot be a manlet and have high perceived fighting success, unless you're an unusually built mesomorph. Even then you cannot be around males who height mog you by more than 3 inches too often, especially 5 inches or more.

Manlets always stick out like sore thumbs, especially manlet ectomorphs.

unless you're an unusually built mesomorph
i knoiw some manleats with huge frames and ton muscle, the ones who look like he could beat you, if he trown the first punch

I'm surprised he hasn't gotten skin lightening surgery yet.

View attachment 92247
View attachment 92249

View attachment 92344

you got it wrong. Jason Momoa would have a better figthting success face than Undertaker and Andre the giant. Both of those guys have very low FWHR ratio. Momoa would probably knock both guys out at the same time irl.
Heavyweight champ

CORMIER_DANIEL_BELT.png
USATSI_10281521_168386052_lowres_0.jpg

Muhammad_Ali_NYWTS.jpg
manny_pacquiao_2010-1492116382-2473.jpg

Momoa looks like a young Ali for God sakes

jason-momoa-main-1545653175.jpg

those are the elite fighting faces.

They are almost never a long face like Undertaker or Andre the Giant. I have never seen a heavyweight champ with a face like that.
long face vs compact face

main_recap_221_video_1158851139962_mp4_video_1280x720_2500000_all_audio_8_1280x720_1158854211746.vresize.1200.630.high.72.jpg

cr27L77.gif

Last edited:

irl fighting. speed kills all.

andre the giant is a legit slow sloth.
understaker has a very weakd, recessed, long midface. those type of heads are usually glass jawed bums in combat sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back