Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Jfl at normies buying expensive cars hoping to get pussy

• Thread starter Deleted member 20536
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 20536

Self-banned
-
Your new audi you cant afford will not help you with women
Invest in your looks

Jfl to normies

Brutal driver lisence pill

still dont understand the obsession with people and cars tbh

Getting a jaw would be better imo

I have a nice car

Did you get any surgery? How many points did you go up?
Yes, and its tough to say. I'm getting acne scar surgery which takes multiple treatments, my final treatment is next month where I supposedly get a "new layer of skin". I will make an update when it happens.

Yes, and its tough to say. I'm getting acne scar surgery which takes multiple treatments, my final treatment is next month where I supposedly get a "new layer of skin". I will make an update when it happens.
Do you know if these kind of skin treatments would work on non-acne scars?(like stitches) I have subhuman scars too.

Do you know if these kind of skin treatments would work on non-acne scars?(like stitches) I have subhuman scars too.
It's skin resurfacing, so possibly. What happens is you meet with the plastic surgeon for a consulatation, and they examine you to tell you what kind of surgery is best for you.

Where you getting the money?

I want to get jaw implants and hair transplant

Where you getting the money?

I want to get jaw implants and hair transplant
My mom died when I was 13 and I got a 32k life insurance policy

Holy shit mogs me hard. I wish I had money for surgery I could seriously profit from jaw implants and lower hairline
Yeah I also could use jaw implants. Although those are mega expensive I'm looking into jaw fillers because those are way way cheaper

The whole economy rests on the consumption of normies chasing after a pussy. they won't get the pussy but the money is flowing to the right hands.

How much are jaw implants?
apparently it can range:

Dr. Eppley is supposedly the best in the world. But if you don't use him you can get it for 2-4k. So I'm not sure what the better investment is. I guess I need to do some more research to be honest.

JFL at normies buying expensive cars instead of investing

apparently it can range:
View attachment 207697
View attachment 207698

Dr. Eppley is supposedly the best in the world. But if you don't use him you can get it for 2-4k. So I'm not sure what the better investment is. I guess I need to do some more research to be honest.
Not that bad. I got gyno surgery and it was about the same, 2-4k range. The other one is alot though but I guess it's better to not try to cut corners when it comes to your face

holy shit man boobs! that's awful
I know. No confidence possible after that. Even losing weight, working out, sports, still there. Thankfully nobody saw it under the football pads. JFL, I remember telling my parents for years how it's destroying my self esteem and want it gone. They just kept calling me entitled, then wondered why I never tried with girls.

I know. No confidence possible after that. Even losing weight, working out, sports, still there. Thankfully nobody saw it under the football pads. JFL, I remember telling my parents for years how it's destroying my self esteem and want it gone. They just kept calling me entitled, then wondered why I never tried with girls.
Your parents sound atrocious

Your parents sound atrocious
Yeah, most incel parents are. They're ugly themselves. I remember my useless faggot dad went to a therapist because I was emotionally abusing him :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: therapist told him I was being a huge entitled piece of shit for wanting to have a normal chest, so he took that as gospel and started denying me any surgery after years of lying to me saying it would happen next month.

Hopefully, that therapist dies of Wuhan and hopefully so do my parents. Trash people

looks are the entrance to pussy >>> anything else

To foids any car is just some assembled metal. JFL if you think an "exotic" car brand will help you. Some foids will act interested because they know you could be a good atm. While they will ride the filthiest bus into the heart of the ghetto for chad.

Your new audi you cant afford will not help you with women

Yes but at least they have a good car. I would also like to have a good car but I need to get a driver licence first.

Your new audi can be used to go Minassian
full

Normies are so fucking retarded. Maybe i was always somewhat blackpilled, in regards to what attracts females. Since the idea of buying an expensive car, in order to get pussy, always seemed ridiculous to me.

I would get a nice car if I had money