Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL JFL at no-fappers

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
I‘m not sure if you want to torture yourself, because your self-hating has reached a certain level or because you believe it makes you more manly. Either way, you get nothing out of it, except even more frustration. Your testosterone levels will not increase, nor will your beard grow faster as a result JFL. With abstinence, testosterone’s levels will increase during the first week, but will then drop again until they are so low that you become impotent if you don't coom.

You are an involuntary virgin, boy! Do you know what that means? That means, you are the lowest of the low in society. If you're really trying to play the tough guy here and care about hierarchy and shit, then you're a big faggot and i can imagine that especially you have the smallest balls out there in real life. Otherwise you wouldn’t even feel the need to prove yourself online. Some here are so pathetic, that they are even to proud to whine about their pathetic life‘s (anonymously) and to admit that they're fucking failures and instead spend all day dissing and making fun of those incels who aren't too proud to report their failures.
How much of a loser you have to be in real life, to feel the need to go online and anonymously make fun of a 30 yo virgin who tells you that he has a micro penis, just so that you can feel superior to him? So that you can feel just a bit of superiority over someone, from your mothers basement, written with a coom-sticky keyboard.
Seriously dude, if this is how you gain your „superior feelings“, then that says more about you than your written resume JFL.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then you are obviously a massive coward in real life and need to grow some balls.

You are an involuntary virgin, boy! Do you know what that means? That means, you are the lowest of the low in society. If you're really trying to play the tough guy here and care about hierarchy and shit, then you're a big faggot and i can imagine that especially you have the smallest balls out there in real life. Otherwise you wouldn’t even feel the need to prove yourself online. Some here are so pathetic, that they are even to proud to whine about their pathetic life‘s (anonymously) and to admit that they're fucking failures and instead spend all day dissing and making fun of those incels who aren't too proud to report their failures.
How much of a loser you have to be in real life, to feel the need to go online and anonymously make fun of a 30 yo virgin who tells you that he has a micro penis, just so that you can feel superior to him? So that you can feel just a bit of superiority over someone, from your mothers basement, written with a coom-sticky keyboard.
Seriously dude, if this is how you gain your „superior feelings“, then that says more about you than your written resume JFL.
If you recognize yourself in this description, then you are obviously a massive coward in real life and need to grow some balls.
:bigbrain:

I did it for a month several times and all it did was drive me crazy

I go on nofap when I'm too stressed to fap

How old are you?

How old are you?

Should i feel bad? I don’t get it.

Should i feel bad? I don’t get it.

Nofap is necessary but not because of what nofappers think

It is necessary to avoid physical and mental desensitization to sex and eroticism

Went On YouTube And Saw A No Fap Video And The Comments Sucked I Enjoy Masturbating So Much It's A Release For Me.

Nofap is necessary but not because of what nofappers think

It is necessary to avoid physical and mental desensitization to sex and eroticism
Yes, that’s right. But as an incel, there is no point in even thinking about that
Went On YouTube And Saw A No Fap Video And The Comments Sucked I Enjoy Masturbating So Much It's A Release For Me.
Me too. I am a coomer and i am not ashamed to say that. I don’t torture myself like a masoschist by putting my cock on abstinence.

There are people who feel worse each time they jack off, if this dosn't apply to you then that's okay. No need to take it out on those that do feel bad tho, also the guy on your profile pic is a mega-cuck

There are people who feel worse each time they jack off, if this dosn't apply to you then that's okay. No need to take it out on those that do feel bad tho, also the guy on your profile pic is a mega-cuck
It’s because they think, they have done something bad JFL. If you tell someone that drinking water is bad for him, he will feel regret after every Glas of water

It’s because they think, they have done something bad JFL. If you tell someone that drinking water is bad for him, he will feel regret after every Glas of water
That's biology for you, ofc they'll feel bad. You're supposed to fuck a female, not your hand. It's pretty common, some people are inmune to it "myself" and others just feel bad. I've had friends like those, and usually they already are in a bad place mentally. So it's not that great to feel like shit

Never bothered with no fap.

I‘m not sure if you want to torture yourself, because your self-hating has reached a certain level or because you believe it makes you more manly. Either way, you get nothing out of it, except even more frustration. Your testosterone levels will not increase, nor will your beard grow faster as a result JFL. With abstinence, testosterone’s levels will increase during the first week, but will then drop again until they are so low that you become impotent if you don't coom.
Did you make this thread because of me?:feelshaha: