Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Jfl at my mom trying to hook me up with a subhuman female

FidelCashflow

FidelCashflow

Banned
-
Holy shit this was brutal. It was another occasion where my mom tries to hook me up with on of her friends daughters from our home country (and by "hook up" I mean convince me to betabux them and give them a greencard).
This time my mom showed me an absolutely subhuman female with an eyes that where pushed far away from eachother like this:
latest

When she asked me what I think about the girl, I told her that girl looked ugly. Jfl she went full Reeeeeeeeee mode and kept trying to say she looked cute.
Ontop of that she was saying shit like "shes a really smart girl, her father's also an engineer". Jfl wtf why would I care about any of that shit?
Females have no personality, and you shouldn't want them to be educated either. All that matters is their looks, and this bitch was way below my looksmatch

My mom is also delusional about what is cute. She thinks Stacies are ugly and giga beckies are “cute”.

But seriously, what was her psl compared to yours?

View attachment 258300
But seriously, what was her psl compared to yours?
She was wearing makeup so that means her natural psl would be even lower than what she looked like.
I'd say I'm a 2, but that's because standards are placed higher for men. Her I'd say is a 4/10, but that's since standards placed on females are lower. If she was fat she would have been even lower

Are you shqipcel man

Nigga you're an incel. What other choice do you have.

You're either larping or bragging terribly

Wtf do you mean???
Any subhuman on here could get some third world slut by using their citizenship.
My life plan is to save up for surgery and hope that let's me ascend

You're not volcel dude, your mom trying to set you up doesn't mean the girl likes you. Boomers try to set me up with girls to and it's just embarassing cause the girl ignores me.

Also that girl is genetic garbage, probably has some shit syndrome and if you had children he would 100% be a trucel.

Cucktears is going to have a field day with this.

Shame be upon thee and thine family, volcel.

> says below my looksmatch
> Is an Incel
:feelshaha:

ITT: volcel complains about having to date his looksmatch, completely unaware that he is literally shitting foids for doing the same thing

Hey try her out then let us know when she rejects you due to you being lower smv lol.

ITT: volcel complains about having to date his looksmatch, completely unaware that he is literally shitting foids for doing the same thing
How does that make me a volcel?
1. It's not dating, they are trying to get me into an arranged marriage situation where she is only looking for my citizenship and the betabux
2. The girl doesnt even know me, I'm 100% sure shed reject me if I didnt have American citizenship

I’ll need you to pm me the pic of the foid.

Volcel.

Bring her to america, but prevent her from learning the language or using the internet. Simple

Nigga its supposed to be an arranged marriage, pumping and dumping isnt possible or I would try
Brutal
Volcel.

Bring her to america, but prevent her from learning the language or using the internet. Simple
Keep her in the basement for good measure.
The minute she sees a chad there'll be no barrier for her to get that dick and dump your subhuman ass.

Volcel.

Jfl she already knows the language, and trying to control wives in America is impossible. Shell just get me arrested for a false abuse charge and then get her citizenship anyway

Wtf do you mean???
Any subhuman on here could get some third world slut by using their citizenship.
My life plan is to save up for surgery and hope that let's me ascend
Some of us aren't that privileged you dimwit. But hey.more power to you.

Jfl she already knows the language, and trying to control wives in America is impossible. Shell just get me arrested for a false abuse charge and then get her citizenship anyway
Well, it worked for two of my cousins. They brought their wives from Iraq. My uncle also brought a syrian over to Canada as his 2nd wife

My mother showed me photo of an ugly, fat, nasty trainee she's working with. She of course hasn't asked her if she finds me acceptable looking. She's just guessing she accepts me since I mog her a little bit.

She also told me she's loosing weight.
Yeah guess what happens if she's loosing it.
Appearently she has class and never h ad a boyfriend but of course she's not a virgin.

I told her never ever I take that 2/10. She's hideous. She then called me superficial (you only want models bla bla personality in women bla bla education bla bla (she isn't even higly educated lol))

I showed her pictures of lookalikes of my oneitises and she said :"what? They aren't even attractive, they rejected you?"

After that she never talked about things like that

We also talked some more and to that point she basically thought I thought that only model tier men could get gfs (jfl).

Set up relationships are doomed anyway if there's no judicial force to stay for the woman.

Lol my parents told me if I don’t find a girlfriend by 25 (3 more years) they tell me they will try to find me a female to marry from Egypt. Same thing though, I’m not sure sure what she would look like but it’s obvious lots of sand females would do anything for a citizenship. I’m don’t want to betabux a non virgin and there’s also a chance of her divorcing or coming to the US and finding a better looking/ richer man.

it’s still an option that many Incels here don’t have but I wouldn’t betabux a non virgin and be told no sex before marriage jfl

Holy shit this was brutal. It was another occasion where my mom tries to hook me up with on of her friends daughters from our home country (and by "hook up" I mean convince me to betabux them and give them a greencard).
This time my mom showed me an absolutely subhuman female with an eyes that where pushed far away from eachother like this:
latest

When she asked me what I think about the girl, I told her that girl looked ugly. Jfl she went full Reeeeeeeeee mode and kept trying to say she looked cute.
Ontop of that she was saying shit like "shes a really smart girl, her father's also an engineer". Jfl wtf why would I care about any of that shit?
Females have no personality, and you shouldn't want them to be educated either. All that matters is their looks, and this bitch was way below my looksmatch
WTF?? Can u hook her up w me? I'll take anything I can get.

How does that make me a volcel?
1. It's not dating, they are trying to get me into an arranged marriage situation where she is only looking for my citizenship and the betabux
2. The girl doesnt even know me, I'm 100% sure shed reject me if I didnt have American citizenship

If you white it's not over if ethnic probably

latest

I’m getting volcel vibes from this post

Imagine your mother trying to make you betabuxx some ugly foid , Huge insult

Brutal. My mom doesn't even ever show me women that i could "get with"
it never began

Cucktears is going to have a field day with this.

Shame be upon thee and thine family, volcel.
> says below my looksmatch
> Is an Incel
:feelshaha:
Volcel brag
Pump and dump isnt an option?
Become the absolute chad
Volcel.

Some of us aren't that privileged you dimwit. But hey.more power to you.
This

Unless she was subhumanely fat

I wouldve taken the opportunity tbh

Bro hes Albanian

You fucking dumpster diving fucks. You guys are inflating a femoids already overinflated smv? Get this shit out of here.

my mom wanted me to religionmaxx so i can get a gf

thats the worst insult someone can tell you

scam them. get your mum to find a hotter one. Live in albania for a while and leave
Albanian are to be trafficked and belong in Amsterdam Red Light district.